[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true that the older you are, the more miserable you become?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: mr miserable.png (92 KB, 330x325) Image search: [Google]
mr miserable.png
92 KB, 330x325
I think this is happening to me. I've come to terms that I will spend the rest of my life working and all jobs sucks. Also, I realise that I have been romanticising relationships and that most people with a partner are not that happy. In addition, the older you are, the more responsibilities that you have. Life just becomes tougher and tougher.
>>
as yoou hit 19-20 yo, all yur passions vanishes
>>
You bet it will suck! Pay bills, file to your IRS, and the constant search for new/better jobs. That's what growing up is all about. It's a test that many fail but if you succeed you will be happy in the end.
>>
>>16632662
>>16632670
I am already very miserable. Is there not much to hope for?
>>
>>16632702
No. Everything gooes doownhill. Its impossible for someone too "get better". Time oonly do bad stuff to your physic and life in general. Time will kill you.
>>
no dude i get happier
>>
>>16632714
Should I just kill myself then?
>>
>>16632721
new to this thread and im wondering the same thing
>>
>>16632721
>>16632727
yes
>>
Nah.

You'll get your ups and downs but life in general will be as happy as it was. Maybe a bit worse, maybe a bit better, but not by much.

Beware when you're 25 years old, though. It's kinda painful and depressive.
>>
>>16632744
>25
Why 25?
>>
>>16632747
Because it's the first time you'll actually look behind and realize the great things you did not.
>>
>>16632747
becuz it comes fast. Your not a young adult anymore. Half the profuctive part of life (50 years) is gone.
>>
>>16632756
>implying you were productive when you were 5
>>
definitely kill yourself
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.