[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I had a guy serve me at the checkout for the first time while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1451419233391.png (321 KB, 580x386) Image search: [Google]
1451419233391.png
321 KB, 580x386
I had a guy serve me at the checkout for the first time while buying lingerie. He folded them nicely and had to double check the price and had them in his hands. What goes through the male head when they checkout panties and bras?
>>
>>16632456
Probably the same thing as any other article of clothing. Working retail is soul crushing.
>>
>>16632456
If you're not hot, then nothing, if he was gay, then nothing.
If he was straight, and you are not, probably nothing, except the next customer, unless he was checking out your ass when you left the store
>>
>>16632456
He was probably daydreaming about you wearing them, returning them and then rubbing the crotch part in his face while you yell at him for a refund.
>>
>>16632456

If he's had the job for more then one day then the though is probably same shot different day.

Retail Jobs suck. Pay sucks. People suck. And God forbid you get some ornery black chick that's way to aggressive.

Unless you flirt with him, you should do it just to be funny, would probably liven up his day a bit or at least give him an inside chuckle.
>>
>>16632456
When I did it, I'd probably have a brief vision of you wearing them, then move on with my work.

At most I might later tell my friend about the cute girl buying lingerie earlier, but that's about it.

What runs through the girl's head in that situation?
>>
>>16632497
Just a little bit of embarrassment.
>>
>>16632505
I imagine it's the same feeling when buying condoms and/or lube, brief embarrassment but, whatever.
>>
>>16632505
Did you fart because of nerves?
>>
>>16632521
unfortunately, yes
>>
>>16632521
LolsorandomXD
>>
File: 1401087294608.gif (369 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
1401087294608.gif
369 KB, 220x220
>girl not-so-subtly hinting at sex
>going to see later that night
>oh shit I need condoms
>out of force of habit, I go to Target since I work there and go there for pretty much everything else anyway
>no seriously, 10% employee discount + 5% Redcard discount adds up big-time
>about 9:30 at night, we close at 10
>standing in the condom aisle trying to piece together everything
>LOD comes over to me
>she asks me if I need help finding anything playfully (no she wasn't flirting with me)
>"N-no thanks, haha."
>pick a box out
>bring it to the checklanes
>only remaining cashier is one of my mom's friends
>shitshitshit
>get a text from my mom the next day
>"Good job!"
>>
>>16632674
Heh, you're mom sounds cool.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.