[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She broke up with me 3 days before NYE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 4c.png (21 KB, 273x204) Image search: [Google]
4c.png
21 KB, 273x204
reason because she is not ready for a full serious relationship ( me 23, her almost 19) now i don't know if should be a good guy and try to get her back or just try to hook-up with girls from her hall as a payback.
>>
You're not together, go get another woman. Do what you feel is right.
>>
she dumped you before NYE because she wanted to go out and fuck other people, you should do the same
>>
>>16632380
I just wanna win her back and then breakup with her
>>
>>16632386
Then do it anon. Whats stopping you? Quit being a bitch and do what you want. It's your life.
>>
>>16632381
She is not that kind of person
>>
>>16632389
Where is the like button for this?
>>
>>16632386
Wow. What a petty waste of time. She doesn't even like you as a casual lay. Whey makes you think she'd even care if you dumped her after begging to get her back?
>>
>>16632393
In your brain.
>>
>>16632373
Sounds like you need a women your age that *is* ready for a relationship.
>>
>>16632373
>3 days before NYE
Why is this relevant?
>>
>>16632373
so you're gonna go fuck other girls her age as "payback"? or "win her back" just to break up with her again? hm, she probably just wants to fool around with guys her own age since dating you is clearly equivalent on an intellectual level.
>>
>>16632386

Why do that instead of finding another girl? You sound capable enough. Do that.

Getting back with her just to break up sounds like a complete waste of time. Don't fucking do that.
>>
File: 1449594150202.png (140 KB, 267x400) Image search: [Google]
1449594150202.png
140 KB, 267x400
>>16632391
don't put the next one on a pedestal, treat her like a woman instead of a delicate angel. And if you can pull it off that one might end up 'being ready for a full serious relationship'
>>
>>16632373

Not ready for a full serious relationship = Not that interested on you.

you don't sound like you're 23, you're childish for wanting get her back just to break up with her after, man up little faggot and learn how to cope with rejection
>>
Forget about it and move on, hooking up as revenge is a petty act and if you wanted her back 100% you would not even have to consider revenge.
>>
Holy shit Anon, grow up.
Deal with your rejection a better way.
If you want to do that kind of petty shit go ahead, but you aren't growing much from this.
>>
She broke up with you
She hurt your ego
Now you want to make her life miserable
When you are thinking like that do I think she did the right thing
Who wants to be with an insecure man?
There are shitloads of girls out there, but they are all crazy and men are stupid
You sound really stupid
>>
>>16632373
Why would you want to give her payback? At least from what you told she didn't do anything wrong, she wasn't ready for a relationship, better to break up than try to force it. Bit immature thinking you should give her payback?

Also hang in there it's gonna be ok. My boyfriend left me on Christmas Eve, sucks being dumped during the holidays.
>>
>>16633092
Op read this, it's true
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.