[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My dog died on new years eve.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 4045095094.jpg (103 KB, 606x541) Image search: [Google]
4045095094.jpg
103 KB, 606x541
i can't stop thinking about her.
>>
>>16632327
I'm sorry for you. It will get better in time and maybe she'll visit you somehow to let you know she is okay.
>>
>>16632327
Sorry to hear
>>
>>16632327
;_;7
>>
>>16632327
Buy another one
>>
>>16632327
Im sorry :(
>>
>>16632335
>maybe she'll visit you somehow to let you know she is okay.
what?
>>
>>16632335
Did you read the subject line?
>>
>>16632533
>never having a dream or vision

Stay pleb
>>
Sorry anon, my dog died too back in october so i know how you feel. His name was Lupp, a soon-to-be 3 years old lhasa apso, his death is still very painful to me and made me rethink my life, i'll tell you why and try to make it as short as i can.

First, let me tell you a bit about myself. I'm 23 years old, introvert, really smart but since i'm lazy and introvert i never achieved anything even though people say i should achieve a lot in life because of how smart i am. Not few times in my life i have been called grumpy and ill-tempered, many times people have said that my worst flaw is how grumpy i am, my parents used to say i had the patience of Eustace Bagge from Courage the Cowardly Dog.

So, my mom bought Lupp from a friend, since he was a puppy he was a very beautiful dog, he had white and light brown furr with dark brown patches. He was very chill and relaxed as a puppy so i was fine with him, but when he grew he became more active and energetic, and worst, he became noisy. Noise, nothing makes me more irritated, noise instantly triggers my grumpiness, be it loud music at my neighbour's, somebody honking behind me in traffic, birds chirping loudly in the morning, dogs barking. I just can't deal with noise, i HATE it. So i started to have problems with him, and i beat him a few times because of it.
Fast forward to october, one day i saw that he was strange, he was not running around or behaving like usual, he was all quiet in a corner of the house, looking sad. We tried to cheer him up but he wouldn't move, not even for his favorite cookies, he had stoppped eating, so we took him to the vet and the vet said he had a stomach infetion and prescribed some remedies, we bought them and tried everything we could but nothing worked, he simply wouldn't eat anything at all, he started losing weight and becoming more and more weak until he was so bad he could barely stand up, we tried to hurry him to the vet but it was too late.
>>
File: Lupp.jpg (469 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Lupp.jpg
469 KB, 2048x1536
He tried to stand up one last time, his legs shaking, he fell with his face on the floor, turned his belly up and gave his last breath.

At first i wasn't so sad, my sister cried loudly and i was like "it sucks that he died, but what can we do?", but i didn't stop thinking about him. Day after day my sadness grew bigger, more and more i regretted when i hurt him and more i missed him, until i realized that he was a very loyal, cheerful and lovable dog, even though i hurt him a few times he didn't stop loving me, i didn't give him the love and attention he deserved, he was too good for an asshole like me.

The fact that his disease (whatever the fuck it was) came so suddenly make me realize our mortality. I am alive now, typing this, but i can't possibly know how, when or where i'm going to die, i might live 60 more years, i might die next week in a car accident, or find out i have a terminal disease and live for a few more years a miserable life. This made me appreciate life more and be more patient, let things flow.
The fact that he died so young made me realize i am wasting my time by being lazy, no amount of money can buy the time that has passed, so we have to live to the fullest and pursue happiness.
The fact that he loved me even though i hurt him made me realize that i should be more forgiving.
The fact that he was so happy and energetic made me realize that i should be more like him if i want to be surrounded by people who like me and feel good when being next to me.

I miss Lupp so much, i regret so much having ever hurt him, the sadness and pain i feel now are like a punishment to me, i should have loved him more, gave him more attention, took him outside, petted him. I'll never forget him, during his short life, he made a family much happier and made me rethink how i have been living my life so far and realize how much of an insufferable asshole i was sometimes.
I'll love you Lupp, i'll never forget you.
>>
>>16632577
I'll always love you*
>>
>>16632577
>>16632575
aww im sorry man :(
>>
>>16632575
>>16632577
Thank you for that. I.needed that.
You know how I feel.
Much love to you & Lupp RIP
>>
>>16632577
i'll ReThread this tomorrow and tell you about my dog i'm going to sleep=)
Good Night:)
>>
Wtf, it is just a dog
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 500x294) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 500x294
>>16632920
Go fuck your self bait fag
>>
Gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.