[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 640x960
My boyfriend keeps pressuring me to have sex. I'm not sure that I'm ready ,but I don't want to lose him to some who'll do him! So I was considering anal. But I'm not sure if I'd be comfortable with that. Do guys even like that sort of thing? Will it stretch my ass hole? I'm so lost I'm not sure what to do... Please help?
>>
It's gods loop hole
>>
>>16632277
If he leaves you only because you won't do anal, then he might not be worth worrying over.
>>
Just try shoving a dildo in your ass it'll give a perspective on the situation if you don't have a dildo use a wii remote those work great!
>>
>>16632277
>Do guys even like that sort of thing?

Oh girl
>>
Tell the man to shove one up his ass and see how he feels about it.
>>16632308
This was a great suggestion. Wii motes work great!
>>
Hold on. You said that you're not ready for regular sex with him, right? So this isn't a matter of whether you're ready for anal sex, it's a matter of if you think he's the one to lose your virginity to.
>>
>>16632277
I honestly don't get why you're ok with considering anal, bit not actual sex. Can you explain?
>>
>>16632277
What one bitch won't do, another one will.

Thats also vice versa in the sense that what one nigga won't respect, another one will. I'm assuming you're young, if you don't like something, don't compromise your values to "keep" your boyfriend. You're probably almost an adults so be a grown ass woman already bitch.
>>
>>16632523

Not OP, but
>god's loophole
>panic fear of pregnancy even with contraception
are pretty common reasons.
>>
>>16632277
Please don't let this asshat coerce you into something you're not ready for. A healthy relationship means both parties are ready to get freaky; you shouldn't be doing it just to please him. If you bend on this, he'll expect you to bend on other things - and overall, the relationship is built on his whims and not mutual health. so yeah, don't let him pressure you bc only a doucheshit does that.
>>
If your desire to please him exceeds your aversion then do it

Otherwise don't do it

There's no wrong or right, it's just a trade off.
>>
do you want to marry him? does he want to marry you? if yes to both fuck him. if no to either dump him before you ruin his life.
>>
Man here.

If you want to do sex, DO IT.
If you do not want to do sex, SAY IT.
If he ends leaving you because of sex, it only shows he likes sex more than he likes you.

About anal: at least for me, vaginal is all the way better, but plenty guys love it. [And plenty girls too - don't fall for that "only the man likes anal, all girls hate it".]

It won't stretch your ass as long as he's not an ogre when fucking you.
>>
>>16632277
> My boyfriend keeps pressuring me to have sex
Tell him you're not ready yet. If he doesn't respect that, dump him. If he really loves you, he'd wait.

But to answer your questions
> Do guys even like that sort of thing?
Depends on the guy. Some guys love it because it's tighter, others think it's disgusting
> Will it stretch my ass hole?
If you had frequent anal sex it will stretch out more easily if you insert something anally. But it's not like your asshole will be stretched out permanently, if that's what you mean.
>>
>>16632736
>If he ends leaving you because of sex, it only shows he likes sex more than he likes you.
I think this is not true, at least not in most cases.

For 99% of people, sex is a, if not the most, fundamental part of a relationship. What point is there even in having a relationship if you don't have sex? Liking each other etc is all secondary.
>>
>>16632835
Sex is important, fundamental, healthy, etc. But sex is only a part of a whole relationship, and there's always masturbation when you can't fuck.
>>
Provided you use a lot of lubrication you should be fine. Other than that have at it.
>>
>>16632848
I would disagree. Sex is important, sure, but it's certainly not the sole reason that people enter relationships with each other. If it were, people wouldn't bother to date each other and would just fuck instead. People date to have someone that they can connect with emotionally.

If your boyfriend is threatening to dump you because you won't put out, then he clearly doesn't value you for the right reasons. You shouldn't feel pressured to do something you don't want to, or compensate in any other capacity for that matter. Stick with what you feel comfortable with.
>>
>>16632277
As a fellow girl, getting it in the pussy is way better than getting it in the ass.... Also the pain of virgin pussy is much more mild than the pain of virgin ass. Anal will stretch it a little, but i guess it depends on how much anal you do.

Also some guys like it some don't, mine does.
>>
>>16632931
You aren't disagreeing. You said the same I said with different words, see >>16632736
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.