[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is settling really as bad as people say?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 10.png (544 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
10.png
544 KB, 500x500
>Is 29-year-old femanon
>Been dating a somewhat obese, average-looking guy
>He is nice but kind of boring
>I can financially support myself
>>
>>16632007
Unless you're very attractive and a virgin before you met him you're not settling.
>>
>>16632018
How is this relevant?
>>
>>16632007
>>16632037

What do you want out of this thread? To be told not to settle?

>>16632037

He is saying it's the best you can do, it's pretty relevant, if a bit trollish.
>>
>>16632037
You're asking if you should settle for someone who is 'average'. I'm telling you unless you're very attractive or a virgin before meeting him then you're delusional.

Few guys want used goods that think they're special.
>>
He's fat and whatever. You're old and whatever. Sounds like you're both pretty well-matched.
>>
>>16632007
i don't really understand. you're saying you settled because your bf is chubby, average looking, and is a bit boring?

it seems like you're content with the relationship so i don't really see how you settled?
>>
>>16632064
i waa never that attractd to him. he can be a bit boring at times.
>>
>>16632056
>virgin
go back to the Middle East
>>
>>16632064
>>16632076

You really expect to be happy with an average person?

That's not even the question - the question is whether or not you can do better.
>>
>>16632081
Those aren't just middle eastern values, floppy puss.

Real western men don't want some roastie who THINKS they're entitled to someone above and beyond then what they are equivalent to. In others words, you're a dime a dozen, nothing special. You should be happy someone who treats you well wants you.
>>
>>16632081
Go back to tumblr (see how dumb that type of non-refutation is?)
>>
>>16632110
>You really expect to be happy with an average person?
How is that not possible?
>>
>>16632157

You go for the average girl in your rpg? You dream about a side character when you watch your movie / TV show / MLP / whatever the fuck else?
>>
>>16632162
what?
>>
>>16632174

Exactly what I asked.
>>
>>16632162
clearly a bait thread
>>
>>16632178
?
>>
>>16632056
Hahahahaha best!!!
>>
>>16632007
Yes. If you think you are settling you don't love him and you know it, because settling is a specifically negative term.

You're terrified of dying alone, but if you don't love the guy stop being a coward and break it off.
>>
>>16632866
This. you'll both just wind up bitter. be confident; you can live life on your own for a bit, and enjoy it too!
>>
>>16632076
meanwhile there is some other dude you actually do find attractive waiting to make a move but can't because you have a bf
>>
>>16632927
I am already 29 thouhh
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.