[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hospitol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
Hey i am so depressed. Tomorrow i am going to check myself into the hospitol. Does anyone know what i should expect.
>>
>>16631922
Supreme boredom and more questions than you want to answer.
>>
>>16631923
They wont let me have things to do
>>
Check in by yourself ?
At the advice of a medical professional?
Do you have insurance?
Does your country offer free medical support? How much research have you done on the hospital?
Is it a psych facility or a general hospital?
Do you have any issues with rules and a set structure?
How are you with speaking in a group?
>>
>>16631930
I was just going to walk in and tell them. Its a behavioral place with inpatient services. I dont know anything about insurance. I just dont want to be this way.
>>
>>16631936
If the facility is a private network and you don't have the ability to pay or have coverage in their network, more then likely you will get turned away and redirected to the county psych facility.
>>
>>16631944
I just want to find a place that will help me become normal. I want to become normal.
>>
>>16631951
That place doesn't exist.
>>
>>16631951
Why don't you tell us about your depression?
Is this something that has happened recently?
Did something trigger it?
How old are you and what do you feel would make you "normal"?
>>
Hospital food is really good, no lie. But an overnight stay will often leave you with nothing but a TV and a security guard that doesn't want to talk to you.
>>
>>16631966
Im 18. I know for a fact that people look at me different because i always screw things up i make things awkward i creep people out. I dont try to do anything like that. Im doing things in the way that i think people would like. Im always worrying about what others want and if they are happy but i cant do anything.
>>
>>16631991
My friend, a psychiatric hospital can't fix this nor can it make you "normal"
I don't know the specific of your life or what resources you may or may not have. I don't know the events that unfolded or your current situation in which you live. It would be practically impossible to ask you to inform me of everything. So I leave you with the best advice I can offer given what I know.

1. Don't go to the hospital.
2. Evaluate your life and who you want to be.
3. Take care of yourself (Shower, eat better, go for a walk)
4. Make a list of goals and break down the steps need to reach those goals.

Remember building a better person and life is like building a massive wall. You don't set out to finish the entire thing in on day. Each day you lay down a different brick and over time you get to the big picture.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.