[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to deal with hard things like death of a loved one or failure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: ardillastaxiderm.jpg (57 KB, 650x487) Image search: [Google]
ardillastaxiderm.jpg
57 KB, 650x487
Hi, This is the first time I post here. Lately I've been severly affected by fear. I always think in the worst possible scenario of almost every situation and I can't avoid it. I already have colitis for being worried all the time. I really can use some advice.
>>
Did a love one of yours die?
>>
>>16631925
No.This whole thing started because I have a 16 year old dog and I feel very afraid and sad when I think of her future death, She is like part of the family and she's been my only companion during the last year. Tonight she was kind of choking after her meal and I just froze by fear. She recovered a few seconds later by herself but I couldn´t help her at all.
I always imagine the worst scenario and Im sick of it.
>>
>>16631989
You're probably going to be sad. That's normal. Being afraid of being sad is not normal.
>>
>>16631909
I know exactly how you feel. I'm going through these feelings recently.
>>
my mom died 6 months ago, people are going to die. You're going to die.
It's scary and weird and when a loved one dies you'll feel like the earth should stop spinning but it doesn't.
Life goes on and you're sad. That sadness will always be there but it dulls after awhile.
>>
>>16631925
For example, the other day my sister went out with a guy she knew on tinder, almost a complete stranger.
The guy picked her at the house but before leaving she send me his number and adress just in case.
I send her a text asking her how was it going but she didn't answer. I called her and sounded like the phone was turned off. I panicked after that and immediatly supposed she has being kidnapped. Keep calling and texting like crazy until she answer an hour later telling me she was fine but without signal. I worry too much for this kind of things

(I live in Mexico, shit like girls kidnapped happens like a daily rutine)
>>
>>16632032
You're like the mexican version of me.
>>
>>16632039
It helps to know that Im not the only one feeling like this and I dont understand, I wasn´t like this a couple years ago, I don't know what happened.
>>
>>16631909
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqQyl-I1fdI

Here you go
>>
>>16632052
When did this start happening?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.