[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many dates in do you have to be before just "chilling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x2448
How many dates in do you have to be before just "chilling at home with a movie" is a date?

Ive already done a coffee date, and a movie + meal + drinks date. As much fun as I think it is, shits expensive and its hard to think of good things to take her too. And desu I just really wanna chill and get some alone time with her

Havent seen her in a couple weeks because shes been away for xmas as have I, we've kept texting though and Im seeing her when she comes back on the 11th.

I think shes got exams around then too, so would asking if she just wants to come round mine and watch a movie be totally outta the question? We've already slept together (but havent had sex)
>>
1. Have sex
2. Make her have orgasms.
3. Tell her you just want to stay home and chill.
4. She will do whatever you say as long as you keep giving her orgasms.
>>
If that's what you want to do, I don't see anything wrong with that.
>>
>>16631829
Just ask her.
>>
>>16631914
Honestly, this.

You are thinking too hard into wining and dining her like an orbiter. Invite her to something YOU want to do
>>
>>16631829
>How many dates in do you have to be before just "chilling at home with a movie" is a date?
works on the first date too.. i don't know what your problem is.
>>
>>16631945
>>16631947

Perhaps I am trying too hard? I think you guys are right, I'll play it more on my terms
>>
Why would you take a girl on a formal date without fucking her first?
>>
>>16633202

In my head I've always had this idea that you took a girl out on a nice date, then fucked her, then gradually transitioned into a "comfy mode" as you got to know each other better and didny have to do formal dates anymore (other than for special occasions or treats obviously)
>>
>>16631829
Ask her to come to your place and watch a movie or something. Just do it. If you can cook maybe offer to make her dinner? That's a good one if you feel like just movie isn't enough to ask her to come there. If you offer to make her dinner she won't think it's just a booty call.
>>
>>16633252

I cant cook for shit, seriously I shouldnt be allowed near a stove its scary

I can order pizza tho?
>>
>>16633264
Learn. Also bitches love salad. As long as the ingredients are fresh, it's hard to fuck up a salad.
>>
>>16633242

That is usually how it works.
>>
Idk I've chilled at a couple guy's houses and thought nothing of it.

There wasn't necessarily sex involved.
>>
>>16631829

start off with something a bit formal at your own house, like 'please come over and ill make you a nice dinner'.

make it seem like a REAL Date at home.

then it transitions to more casual dinners and netflix and chill and whatnot.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.