[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My man keeps his junk very clean at all times, but sometimes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: Untitled.png (146 KB, 974x551) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
146 KB, 974x551
My man keeps his junk very clean at all times, but sometimes there's a bit of pee smell/taste to it. I never say anything because it goes away after a few licks, and I don't want to ruin the mood sending him to go get cleaner, but then next day I usually have pharyngitis. I know what I need is to communicate, but if you guys could give me an example of how to do this without it sounding like he is always dirty (he isn't, seriously, this only happens once in a while, but it lasts a few days and it's painful as fuck so I'd rather not have it)
>>
Ask his dad to lick it off, if his dad is okay with that stuff, of course.
>>
Get it clean yourself, in the shower, with a soapy handy, then a skin conditioner/flavored lube handy handy
>>
Carry baby wipes with you at all times just in case you need them.... It should wipe away the taste pretty we'll and leave a nice aroma
>>
>>16631452
Stop putting your mouth on his pecker until he can learn how to clean his dirty diseased dick.
>>
>suck cock
>pharyngitis
Sounds like an allergy. Nothing else makes sense. It's definitely not from urine.
>>
>>16631481
>
I don't have any allergies, or at least that I know of. I also don't have tonsils, which means his dick has a lot more access to more parts of my throat...could this be it?
>>
>>16631459
he lives in another country LOL

>>16631466 he is usually very clean, as I said. If we're in the bedroom getting it on, I am not going to stop the show and ask to go have a shower.

>>16631468
they do work great for cleaning but are bitter as fuck. Or at least the brand we use haha

>>16631474 aww poor little dick hater. what happened? is yours a micro? or is it your man's?
>>
>>16631545
Who says a shower is a showstopper?
Fucking in a decent tub or against the shower wall is great. Bubbles, running makeup, naked glossy wet skin. It's a different fetish, I'll give you that, but it's still nice.
>>
>>16631545
>is yours a micro?

Not if you consider 7.5 inches micro, yuck mouth.
>>
>>16631564
not in our tub haha our tub is teeny tiny. I know what you mean, we have done it, in tubs and Jacuzzis. I've even sucked his cock underwater. But, the bathroom is right by the kids' bedroom and if they wake up is game over haha so wipes would be a more practical solution I guess. Those would take away the part of actually telling him he's a bit smelly...I guess I can use wipes and not have to tell him anything
>>
>>16631569
hahahahaha you so funny
>>
>>16631580
I'm funny with a large penis. Thanks.
>>
File: 1450988679049.jpg (48 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
1450988679049.jpg
48 KB, 500x200
>>16631585
It's funny because we still won't fuck you.
>>
>>16631585
you're wel-cum
>>
>>16631602
And would likely not fuck you either. I have standards.
>>
Bumping to rephrase. What's better, to tell him about it, or to grab a wipe and wipe it myself and keep going?
>>
>>16631602
Like that dog fucked you?
>>
File: 6745667587.jpg (963 KB, 1920x1616) Image search: [Google]
6745667587.jpg
963 KB, 1920x1616
Sounds like he might have post void dribbling. tl:Dr there's still some pee in the urethra after peeing and it runs/is pushed out out after he drops his dick and takes a few steps. It's usually enough to wet the head and even make a small spot on jeans. I have it and I even saw a femanon post about it in here about 2 years ago.

If he does have it he may not even realize it and think everyone has it. The 'fix' is simple but he can't do it if he doesn't know about it. After peeing, wait a few seconds and then compress the taint. He may have to do it 2-3 times to get everything out, but it works.

So anyway, I'd say talk to him. You've seen him naked, sucked on his noodle, you should be able to talk to him about hygene shit without him losing his mind. If I was him I'd wanted to know if something about me was putting you off, so I could fix it.
>>
>>16631621
Remember - that tripfag fucked a dog.
Why anyone would go there is beyond me.
>>
Just tell him to go wash his dick in the sink. He's not going to not fuck because he had to take 60 seconds to go play with his junk while you finger yourself to get ready. Your cunt is probably rank, and he's likely to bring this up during the conversation, so be mentally prepared for it.

>>16631737
>compress the taint
That might work with a narrow urethra, but after a certain point in size you really have to jelq along the length of the urethra from taint to tip a few times.
>>
>>16631602
fuck off trip bitch
>>
File: 1449893173335.jpg (96 KB, 600x962) Image search: [Google]
1449893173335.jpg
96 KB, 600x962
Baby, I love how hygenic you are and it makes me even happier to give you BJs, but lately I've been getting some pain in my throat after. Have you changed anything recently, or do you think it could be from me not having tonsils?
>>
>>16631681
lol
>>
>>16631452
maybe it's just from sweat.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.