[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, so i told a girl that i known for about 7 years that i liked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1447879909101.gif (788 KB, 332x360) Image search: [Google]
1447879909101.gif
788 KB, 332x360
Ok, so i told a girl that i known for about 7 years that i liked her, she didn't knew it and was suprised. I told her that i can't be friends with her. She was devastated, but understood my feeling for her. After a drunk night i texted her that i wanted to stay in contact with her. Today she texted me that if i wanted to keep in touch with her i need to think about what i said and how i feel. If I decide that this is the best way for me, she'll understand it and doesn't think different of me.

What is the best choice for me? Move on and find a new girl, or try to keep in touch with her after a while?
>>
>>16631324
Move on.
>>
>>16631324
Stop talking with her you will only get more hurt, think about what would happen if she gets a boyfriend and your still friends. Can you handle watching her cuddle and get lovely with another man, can you handle knowing that this man beat you and is fucking the girl you like and she will never ever get with you. If you can then by all means continue talking with her.
>>
>>16631330
>>16631369

Yeah you're right, thank you with all my heart, i wish you both much love and luck in 2016, thanks for helping me out. I'll be on this board for a long time to help other people
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.