[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femanons Help Me....
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (37 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
37 KB, 480x360
Please help me.

I'm becoming a woman hater and I dont want to be. I really dont.

But I'm becoming so bitter and full of anger toward women.

Last year I was hurt very bad by a girl I loved very deeply.

I tried to move on but haven't been able to fully.

Part of the problem is I found my way to /r9k/ who has fueled my anger.

But a lot of the things they have brought up, I have now noticed myself.

Things like women only wanting only the top 20% of guys. The cheating, the carelessness of breaking a guys heart.

The no longer wanting of being a housewife or having a family.

I don't want to be this way.

Are there still women out there that just want to find a guy to love and start a family with? One that won't leave or cheat the first opportunity they get? One that won't walk out on you after a couple of years?

I really want to believe there are...
>>
>>16631309
They're all married with children. You might as well just start fucking guys now.
>>
File: 11696-02-chart8-eng.gif (9 KB, 570x381) Image search: [Google]
11696-02-chart8-eng.gif
9 KB, 570x381
>>16631309
why do you want a family anyways? feminists have destroyed the nuclear family and the government is a better provider to women then the average man. The government and the welfare state gives women an incentive to become single mothers by giving them child support,food stamps,housing benefits, etc and provides them government jobs. This is why women don't treat men very well nowadays and cheat on them with no consequence. this mistreatment of men will not stop until the our magina president and government stops pandering to women.
>>
>>16631309
>Are there still women out there that just want to find a guy to love and start a family with? One that won't leave or cheat the first opportunity they get? One that won't walk out on you after a couple of years?

Yes, yes, and yes.
>>
>>16631436
are you a femanon?
>>
OP,

there's 2 possible situations concerning what you're saying

first: yes, there are plenty of woman that dont leave or cheat and want to start a family, i myself know many, i think its time you start asking yourself what YOU are doing wrong, because we tend to attract people similar to us, and we tend to point in others flaws similiar to ours

2: but supposing you are a great person, yet you keep meeting and dating horrible people, in that case i'll tell you: Never give up happiness. Never give up chasing what you feeel in your heart its true. That's what the world wants: for you to become bitter. Thats what happens to everyone, they just give up and give in to a bitter world. But when you heart tells you you need more and you deserve more, you should never shut it, and keep on looking.

And you need to understand that the problem is not the women, its human being in general.
>>
>>16631446
Yes
>>
>>16631309
Anon, a lot of what /r9k/ says IS true. What's not true is that what they say applies to EVERY woman.

>The cheating, the carelessness of breaking a guys heart. The no longer wanting of being a housewife or having a family.

This applies to both sides. And not just to nice girls that go out with obvious douchebags, or nice guys that go out with obvious golddiggers. I've seen so many people get completely blindsided by someone that didn't seem to be horrible on the surface. People are cruel and selfish OP, and I'm sorry that you've experienced this first-hand. Try your hardest not to turn into someone that hurts decent people like yourself.

Realize that you're not a cheater or a heartless person. And YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL. So there has to be plenty of others like you, male and female. We're playing the find-a-decent-person game, and the house always has the advantage. Hopefully both of us will have good luck.
>>
OP, things happen for a reason, women don't just treat you like shit and cheat on you for no reason. Maybe you yourself is the problem OP. Ever thought that you were too clingy, too needy, and too passive? Have you ever thought that? If you're any of these 3 things you're more of a burden to her than a asset, that's why she neglected you. Stop being a burden and women will stick around, take control of the relationship.
>>
>>16631811
>women don't just treat you like shit and cheat on you for no reason.

Uh, this is NOT fucking true, PLEASE don't listen to this shit OP. Not everyone who has bad shit happen to them 'left themselves open' for it, or did anything to deserve it. You should really go fuck yourself. There are plenty of confident, fun, intelligent, loyal people that look for the same and still get fucked over. It CAN happen for NO reason.
>>
>>16631811
>>16631835
furthermore, mouthy cunts like you are the type that give the rest of us sane ones a bad name.

A woman doesn't get the shit beaten out of her for no reason, she must've been doing SOMETHING to deserve it. Yeah, sometimes, someone brought something upon themselves, other times, life just fucking sucks. Bait or not, people out there really think like this stupidass poster
>>
>>16631309
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScabBZgOSME
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.