[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jelqing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 480x476) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 480x476
Anyone ever tried this? If so, does it work and how did it take for your results? Routines would also be appreciated.
>>
It literally translate into "i don't like you"
>>
Jelqing wouldn't have the communities it does if it didn't work, just that much like anything else in your body you can only improve your genetic cards so much
>>
>>16631290
Just because tumblr exists doesn't mean they're right. Every single piece of scientific information put out about jelqing says that it doesn't do anything to help and can / will cause scar tissue to form, resulting in impotency.
>>
>>16631143
please don't let all this shit get to you. It really pains me to think of someone going through this trouble and possibly dangerous avenues for something so trivial. Please don't let people brainwash you into thinking this is some shit you need to do.

I promise someone who likes you and is a decent person won't give a shit, and will like your dick how it is. If you have something medically fucked up, like a micropenis...these techniques won't really help anyway.

I'm sure the pressure is more than I can imagine, but don't buy into this crap. It's not worth it, and you may end up much worse off than before.
>>
>>16631143
You WILL damage your penis and it won't work.
>>
Jelqing doesn't work. Literally nothing works. Even the surgeries don't really work -you get the look, but not the functionality- and this is as close as it gets.

Penis enlargement is a scam that has been preying on insecure men for literally thousands of years. Jelqing is merely a relatively recent form of it. My advice to you is to forget the size-queen bullshit and work on actually getting good in bed. Abnormal size is the lazy way out.
>>
>>16631398
personally, big dicks aren't even something I desire. It's painful, and I can't have anything other than gentle slow sex in only a few positions with them. With a small or medium size, we can have rough sex every which way.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.