[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I stop being so negative and scared of the outside world?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: tiili.jpg (463 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
tiili.jpg
463 KB, 600x800
How do I stop being so negative and scared of the outside world?

I virtually never do anything because everything always sounds either terrible or dangerous, and the few rare times I ever DO end up going somewhere or doing something is in hopes that the dangerous thing will get me. I always have to make sure that the inevitable death my actions will cause would be fast and painless, and considering that most of these deaths and injuries are slow, painful or otherwise horrifying, I rarely go.

It never happens so I'm virtually always left disappointed.

How do I convince myself to not live in constant horror of the outside world?
>>
Eat some drugą and go clubbing
>>
>>16631100
*drugs
>>
>>16631100
I don't like going clubbing. Some guy will come talking to me and I'll get scared he'll get violent if I don't play nice and go along and then I get scared he'll rape me if I don't put out and end up having sex and I don't like that.
>>
>>16631109
IF you dont want to get rid od some random man just tell him that or go to toilet. And IF you are scared od rape także friends or wear Peppers spray
>>
You`re overthinking about it, someday we will all die and you can`t avoid that fact. So, its better to take the risk rather than not trying at all.

Stand in the mirror and ask yourself:
Am I going to let my fear overcome me and live
a long but unfulfilled life full of regrets or I will tell my self, enough is enough, I am tired of living this way, I may live a short life but it would be filled with great memories, new experiences and unexpected events that would make me grow as a person
>>
>>16631123
What do you want me to do?
>>
>>16631137
Obviously you wont be able to conquer this in a
day, so start small(dont let your ego get over your head by taking more than what you can handle).
Can you give example of things you wish to do
or places you want to go?
>>
>>16631152
No. I don't want to do anything or go anywhere because it's dangerous.

I can't tell what are things I actually want to do and what is some kind a call of the void, the urge to jump off a cliff just because it's there and it'd kill me.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.