[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I continue life knowing that I will never be in love or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1447281418684.jpg (166 KB, 1440x1403) Image search: [Google]
1447281418684.jpg
166 KB, 1440x1403
How do I continue life knowing that I will never be in love or have a gf or not be lonely

Feeling fucking horrible
>>
What happened? Did you lost your face or both legs in horrible accident?
>>
>>16631082
Even worse
>>
>>16631092
Diagnosed with stage "you're done" cancer? I have no other idea
>>
>>16631094
Depression.
>>
Me after a bottle of vodka yesterday.
>>
>>16631104
Unfortunately it's permanent for me. I've been depressed for more than a decade and nothing worked fixing it.

I'm also irredeemably hideous
>>
>>16631116
It cant be that bad anon. Whats so horrible about your looks?
>>
>>16631150
Asymmetry.
>>
>>16631116
Induction =/=deduction.
>>
>>16631161
Show me

Maybe you're over exaggerating?
>>
>>16631075
I bet you're blowing this all out of proportion. I bet the other anons here could give you tips to improve your looks.
And maybe a shrink with antidepressants to go with that.
>>
>>16631101

even with sarcasm that was a horribly cringy response.
>>
>>16631075
Well I'd been depressed for many years and I was at a point where I really believed I was just born that way until I finally found a way out.

Everyone gets depressed for different reasons so it's hard to encourage a single solution for your problems. For me, studying some buddhist philosophies helped me immensely. It's good to hear that you're trying different things. Sometimes you just gotta believe there is light at the end of the tunnel.
>>
>>16631167
Doesn't matter how the conclusion was reached if it is true.
>>16631172
No reason
>>16631175
Tried that, doesn't work

And my appearance is beyond fucked
>>
>>16631205
>And my appearance is beyond fucked
Try to find something that makes your forever lonely ass happy and stick to it. Like reading books. It that won't work - an hero. I recommend exit bag.
>>
>>16631223
I don't like reading.

I guess that settles it
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.