[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He's all I think about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Snapchat-7372713367972619512.jpg (324 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-7372713367972619512.jpg
324 KB, 1080x1920
>19y/o f here
> go out a couple of times w/ 17 y/o m
> I go over to his place and sex happened
> one week went by and he hadn't asked me out again so I did
> he kept making up excuses not to see me
> we would talk every single day and he would ALWAYS send me a morning text (he kept saying VIA TEXT ONLY that he adored me, loved me, etc and I would only reply with an emoji or somth)
> one day he doesn't and he explains he left for work in a hurry and didn't take his phone with him (I believed)
> same thing happens the next day (I don't ask and he doesn't explain)
> he stops saying that he loves me so I finally ask whats up, he says he's been exhausted from work
> I call that bullshit and he admits he doesn't feel the same anymore
> I died a little bit inside
> we didn't talk for a month. I posted on my snapchat history that I was gonna be alone for new years and for some reason he invites me to spend it with him and his friends
> filled with naive happiness, I say yes. He then says he wants to talk about what made him disappear from my life so I went to his place on Wednesday instead of Thursday.
> he tells me he's in some big shit with a few guys. That they broke an arm and a leg of one of his friends just for being his friend
> says that one of the times we went out they saw us and he was scared they would do something to me so he lied about the not feeling the same
> I accept the explanation and we sleep together, at the party last night we had the best sex of our lives but he didn't pay any attention to me at all
> this morning he called his dad to pick me up and he stayed with his friends. We didn't even say goodbye (I thought he was coming too obv)
> he texted me saying he was sad we didn't say goodbye and that was it. We haven't talked the rest of the day and I am worse now than when he first "dumped me"

I thought we were gonna make it work this time but it does look like he doesn't feel the same anymore

I'm in love with him

What do

pic related. It's us
>>
>>16630976
How big is his dick?
>>
>>16630995
It's very decent
>>
File: 1373578964249.jpg (56 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1373578964249.jpg
56 KB, 500x500
>>16630976

He wants to keep fucking you but he doesn't want to date you so he gives you just enough attention to keep you around but treats you like shit because guys like that know how to spot the girls that let guys treat them like shit.

Trust me, I've done this a million times. He'll keep being distant and weird but will keep hitting you up and flattering you so that he can have sex with you whenever he is bored.

Its a very popular technique with assholes.

You seem to be cool with that, so go for it, who cares.
>>
It seems he is not looking the same type of relationship as you, that's why I'm guessing.
>>
>>16631007
Trust me. I've done that a million times too but he used to say he loved me and treated me like a princess. Only now he is acting like this. He isn't even mean to me, he's just not sweet anymore. I guess we didn't know each other long enough and now we're basically strangers. I'm not cool with this. That's why I'm asking for advice. Thanks
>>
>>16631006
What does that mean? Normal? Super large? What's decent? I bet you wouldn't put in half the effort, if his dick wasn't big. Half of my female friends are like you, I really don't understand you, sometimes I feel ashamed for my own gender.
>>
Try giving him a hand job! Make him cum in your hands... This will make him vulnerable and he won't be able to resist you.... Trust me I would know
>>
File: 1375606906145.jpg (139 KB, 604x454) Image search: [Google]
1375606906145.jpg
139 KB, 604x454
>>16631035

>Hey please give me advice about this shitty guy
>No your advice is wrong he's a great guy

Good luck. I'm sure you're going to be very happy together.
>>
>>16631039
Chill out just a bit. I just didn't and still don't see the point of the question. It's slightly above average and thick. I would put just as much effort if it was smaller. A dick is a dick. It feels good no matter what
>>
>>16631059
Dude I'm just telling you guys exactly what's happening and how he is acting
>>
File: Snapchat-3877909737477782799.jpg (306 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-3877909737477782799.jpg
306 KB, 1080x1920
Just gonna add this to the story:
We live in Portugal but I used to live in the Uk and he found out I was thinking about moving back March 2016 and told me he was sad about it this Wednesday that I was with him. We talked a lot and I told him I don't sleep around and that if I would go, being there with him on that moment would kinda be sleeping around. Basically told him that I needed something reallyyy good to make me stay in Portugal, he said that he would surprise me on the 2nd of this month, which is tomorrow. He said I didn't need to be with him so he's gonna do it over text. I think he was talking about asking me to be his gf but I'm scared it's just so he can fuck me all the time. Also as we barely spoke today, he might not even mention this surprise.
If he does, and it is what I think, I won't know what to say. I do want to be his gf but obv I want him to really want it too. However, if he pretends he forgot about it and doesn't mention anything... it'll kill me

I've never felt this way about a guy and I don't know what I'm supposed to do. Help

pic was my Halloween costume
>>
>>16631007
how do you find that kind of girl so easily though? and dead giveaways?
>>
>>16631163
You don't.
>>
>>16631285
well how do you know if she'll let guys treat her like shit and still sleep with them
>>
>>16631115
>>16630976
That guy sounds like he is not looking for anything serious. I used to act like that when I was younger and wanted to mess around with a girl but no necessarily commit to anything.

If you want to keep having sex with him because it's fun then go ahead, nothing wrong with that at all. Just don't expect any sort of relationship to come out of it.

p.s i was a fucking idiot back then and i wouldn't treat a girl like that again. i'd be up front about it. your friend just sounds immature due to age/inexperience (like i once was).
>>
test
>>
>>16630976
Rule of thumb for any relationship.
If it doesn't make sense, it's fucking bullshit.
No, they ain't going to change for you.
No, it ain't just "stress" or whatever.
No, it ain't fucking complicated.
You're being fucked with. Don't be an idiot and drop him.
>>
>nigger shoes
>nigger tats
>nigger jeans
this isn't working out
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.