[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl troubles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: shit.jpg (17 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
17 KB, 500x378
I have been talking to a girl for a couple months now and we have hooked up several times. We are at the beginning stages of a relationship and I know that she has feelings for me. I talk to her all day, every day and she has already chosen to introduce me to her friends and family. Heres where i fuck it all up

So last night my dumbass decided to take 2 tabs of acid and drink like it was the end of the world. We both went to seperate new years eve parties (we both go to the same college but live in different towns) and around midnight i began to trip the fuck out. I called her 5 times and sent too many texts to count. I knew she was pissed that i was harassing her and this is completely my fault.

Today I asked her if she wanted me to chill out or leave her alone all together. She said " Just leave me alone for right now". Am i fucked? and when should I contact her again?
>>
File: 1394600074271.gif (2 MB, 245x276) Image search: [Google]
1394600074271.gif
2 MB, 245x276
>>16630917

Be like, "Listen, you know me, I usually don't hit you up that much I was just super fucked up and was thinking about you, thats all. Definitely gonna turn my phone off when I drink from now on. Sorry about all the trouble. Get back to me if you wanna hang out anytime, you know where to find me."

If she isn't an idiot she'll be cool with that explanation. I don't know about you but I wouldn't fucking crucify myself for getting al little fucked up and calling a few too many times. Who gives a shit, it was New Years. If she doesn't get over it she's a twat.
>>
>>16630966
Good advice. Maybe wait 48 hours before enacting it.
>>
You should contact her when you have more acid in your system! She obviously has another man in her life! So just call her when you have more acid in your system and tell her your coming threw her window and you brought your pet dick... This happens to me all the time it's quit the turn on
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.