[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I attract girls who aren't roasties and have patrician
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1449749984917.jpg (52 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
1449749984917.jpg
52 KB, 454x453
How can I attract girls who aren't roasties and have patrician interests?

I don't want a girl with roastie interests like netflix and clubbing. I want a beautiful woman who is into film, literature, video games, politics and art.

Where do I go to find girls like this? I don't want to settle. I tried it before but she just disgusted me.
>>
>>16630822
Whilst you're out and about being euphoric in the moment of, and enlightened by
>film, literature, video games, politics and art
You can meet girls there, as they clearly have that same interest
>>
>>16630822

>this thread again

Just tell her about your WoW character.
>>
>>16630822
first of all stop posting this thread repeatedly
>>
You lost me at video games. Grow up fagget. If you must know, try arthouse chicks, they're very likeable and fuckable. The craziness has to come out somewhere you know. With those types it's usually between the sheets.
>>
>>16630822
This is at least the third time you've posted this with the same image each time. Stop.
>>
>>16630830
>>16630834
>>16630849

i wish memers would stop replying to my threads

i need some actual advice, not memes.
>>
>>16630822
>I want a beautiful woman who is into film, literature, video games, politics and art.
>Where do I go to find girls like this? I don't want to settle. I tried it before but she just disgusted me

lol no girl like that is going to want you
>>
>>16630879
And why not? I look good enough and have a great personality.
>>
>>16630822
All girls have open interests.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.