[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Merry New Year, friends. I need advice on which desk to buy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: Ka4l8Ab.png (651 KB, 664x1000) Image search: [Google]
Ka4l8Ab.png
651 KB, 664x1000
Merry New Year, friends.

I need advice on which desk to buy for my Battlestation. My budget is 170 buckaroos.

I was thinking about the Micke desk from Ikea with the Micke stand next to to it to place my PC on it. It fits really nicely.

Problem is that I've read lots of negative stuff about the build quality, things like the desk pretty much falling apart after half a year, if you put multiple monitors on it, it will bend/leave a huge dent in it.

I have 2 monitors so that spooked me a bit.

Advice?

I live in Europe so please keep that in mind.
>>
>IKEA
>desk
No. Find a local lumber yard and ask if they know where you can find basic unfinished furniture. Tell them flat out that you need a solid table. Staining and finishing is easy as hell and you'll end up with a worthwhile piece. IKEA does sell solid core stuff but it's overpriced for what it is.
>>
>>16630851
It's hard as fuck to find a table with the right length
>>
>>16630913
>I'm about to respond to a guy who acknowledges the quality issue I mentioned--one which results in a table literally bending and denting--by pointing out that length is important.
You're beyond help. Go waste your money on a deformed desk.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.