[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Theres this girl in my friend circle thats always really "touchy"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1451221119557.gif (3 MB, 359x202) Image search: [Google]
1451221119557.gif
3 MB, 359x202
Theres this girl in my friend circle thats always really "touchy" and clinging towards me when we drink, she touched my penis too(through clothing) and we cuddle a lot.

She obviously likes me, how can i talk to her about it in sober state without sounding like a creep?
>>
You get her number, you text random
smalltalk, you ask her on a date, you make a move, you go to your place, you have mindblowing sex, you introduce her to your family, you propose, you have 3 kids, you retire, you get 5 grandchildren, you kiss her goodnight and the two of you die peacefull in your sleep. The end
>>
>>16630808
Does the same advice go for this girl I met once, who then invited me out at 12:30 on New Years Eve?
She's super cute, and I assume that invitation means she's gotta be slightly interested Jesus how beta do I sound right now?
>>
>>16630924
It does!! Go for it anon! Or do you need a kick in your ass first?
>>
>>16630934
Maybe...?
>>
>>16630988
Well then. Here goes!
Don't make life complicated. If you want something, go get it. Everything else is a big waste of time and energy. You go anon!
>>
>>16630790
>Theres this girl in my friend circle thats always really "touchy" and clinging towards me when we drink, she touched my penis too(through clothing) and we cuddle a lot.

So you go with it when she does that and see how far it goes.

Plenty of time to chat once in the morning you've cuddled all night long. It's actually a very natural topic for you how to take your relationship from there.
>>
File: 1374607997294.jpg (64 KB, 469x620) Image search: [Google]
1374607997294.jpg
64 KB, 469x620
>>16630790

>clinging towards me when we drink
>She obviously likes me

Yeah, when she's drunk. You must be pretty young not to be able to tell the difference between actual feelings and drunk horniness.
>>
>>16631017
For fucks sakes. Female drunk horniness is how 90% of relationships start. It's like buying a car, once people bought it they are looking for reasons to justify their purchase and considering all the positive aspects of it.

Women do the same with guys. They might hook up all horny and drunk, and in the morning they are looking for reasons as to why they should stick with this douchebag.
>>
>>16631017
>>16631048

>>16630924 here. Best part is she invited me to a bar...and wasn't drinking at all. So I didn't either.
Of course, nothing happened either so now I'm being a wishy-washy fag, but still.

But why would a girl hang at a bar if she doesn't drink? That's kind of strange, right?
>>
File: [email protected] (72 KB, 762x1100) Image search: [Google]
NI122H015-E11@1.1.jpg
72 KB, 762x1100
>>16631017
op here

>Yeah, when she's drunk
op here. We cuddled 8h+ till morning and she wore my jacket till noon when i went home

Her birthday is in a month, i'll gift her a shirt with a cat(she loves cats) and a mask(related to me)
>>
>>16631083
I'll give you the best advice about women that you will ever get. It's easier to get a physical consent than a verbal one. Do with that nugget of information as you wish.

>>16631127
You are pretty much there already. Kiss her and make a move. Good luck.
>>
"hey I think we should hang out sometime, wanna grab dinner tomorrow/this weekend?"

sounds like that and a smooch on the day of are all you need to seal the deal
>>
>>16630808
Wait, is it me or did that just sound incredibly boring. Where is the FUN, the ADVENTURE?
>>
>>16631202
She already has company on Saturday nights. Maybe I should try Sunday.
>>
>>16631213
No wait, then she is going to a Church. Nvm.
>>
>>16631188
Physical consent? She doesn't scratch your eyes out while you fuck her?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.