[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reset sexuality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 500x334
Adv, i am sick and tired of my sexuality. I had a very bad start with sex and now i feel like everything is so complicated and confused. I jave no idea how to develope a healthy sexuality and i desperately want to. How can i achieve this?

The situation: i had a suboptimal childhood. Lot's of abuse, but never sexual. My parents didn't treat sex as something "dirty or immoral", but they had a rather non-functional relationship and sexlife (i found out about the sex-part when i was an adult already). i had my period very soon, i wasn't even 12. I also started to get feminine curves at that age and be interested in (older) boys. I lost my virginity at age 12 and it was disastrous. I slept with a guy that had a crush on me because i wanted revenge on my bf who cheated on me (yeah, don't ask, i can't beliebe we had such drama at 12 eather...). I was on my period. After, i left without a word. That was just the beginning of a very bumpy ride.
However, i did some work om myselfe and i feel like i have turned out halfway decent if you take my starting-conditions into consideration. Now i'm 27 and for the first time ever i have a bf that i'm madly in love with. Now i slowly start to discober more and more things that are weird about me and sex. For example: i can't cum. I can just fine on my own.
I love the intimacy amd seeing him in pleasure. But nothing more. Despite this, i have an insane sex-drive. I could jump on his dick
24/7.
All i want, is to cum with him and give him the joy of being able to make me happy too...how can i get there?
>>
>>16630779
This is bait right? Women being this unable to take responsability is just a meme.. right?
>>
>>16630820
I wish it was... I really do. Sadly, it's the truth
>>
>>16630779
You're asking a room full of virgins how to make a woman cum during sex. Your problem isn't that uncommon for most women though.
>>
>>16630779
Hey look! Brangelina! Better than ...
>>
>>16631254
This.
>>
electroshock therapy
>>
>>16630779
Sounds like a mental block. Start rubbing one out, then have your boyfriend jam it in just as you're about to cum. You'll get used to it.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.