[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So last night I went out with a girlfriend to a local bar to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 1420831905360.jpg (308 KB, 662x832) Image search: [Google]
1420831905360.jpg
308 KB, 662x832
So last night I went out with a girlfriend to a local bar to ring in the New year. We're both girls and social aspies and I didn't expect anything to come of the night but drinking quietly by ourselves. We got a good buzz on then made a good connection with a few girls at the bar. Few more drinks in we run into some guys my friend had known years ago. Suddenly we're all dancing, then it's like the rest of the night was like the movie superbad. Drinking and dancing with police officers, store runs for cigars, some random albino pittbull walked with us for a few miles, we had brownies on some guys porch on the 5th floor, turns out it's not even his porch, then we all somehow crashed two after parties, one was mad black people teaching us how to trwerk, the other is where the girls from the bar ended up and brought us over, then we set off insane fireworks on the main road in town. It was awesome. An amazing night. I've never experienced anything like that but I'd like to again. How do I achieve this? Just being more social and having similar experiences?
>>
Just do what you did last night, again. It's certainly not going to guarantee that you'll have a night for the books, but eventually it will happen again. The tricky thing about this is that it's not going to be as magical and memorable if you try too hard to force it or do it too often. Those kind of nights are only particularly memorable if they don't happen every weekend. And from someone who has lived that lifestyle for years I can say that it will get old. Yeah I used to meet new people every night and have new experiences with those people, but after awhile you start to realize how sketchy things can get and how a lot of those new people aren't really good people to be around. Sorry, I'm rambling now, but I think you get the idea here.
>>
Where's ma gaming qt. So lonely in the dark woods all alone :(
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.