[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My brother wants to beat me up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
My older brother got really angry at me cause I did something . He told me he'd kick my ass, now I know I deserve it but I'm scared I don't want to get beat up. What can I say/do to stop him
>>
>>16630440
Beat his ass first.
>>
>>16630453
You don't understand he'd kill me, unless I have a advantage like a bat or gun. I deserve the beating. I'm 18 and he's 27
>>
A man takes a beating when he has it coming
>>
>>16630468
Talk to your mom? Family friends?
>>
>>16630468
Then beat his ass with a bat
>>
>>16630474
No . if I do it would make everything worse. Maybe if he promised not to tell anyone I will accept the beating .
>>
>>16630440
Well shit anon, tell us what you did so we could come up with something
>>
>>16630489
Then take drugs and get the beating.
>>
>>16630491
My 6 year old sister told him I asked her If she wanted to see my penis...I didn't mean it v to be innaapropriate
>>
Scum punks like you don't deserve an older sibling, should have shown your own blood respect. I hope he kills you and gets away with it.
>>
>>16630496
Nigga /b/ isn't real life, what the fuck
Anyways just take the fucking beating this time and say you're sorry and won't do it again smhfam
>>
>>16630496
Sounds like you need your ads beat
>>
>>16630496
actually no i take that back, die you freak piece of shit
>>
>>16630440
Just don't come near him for one or two weeks until his anger vanish
>>
incarcerate yourself
>>
>>16630473
>>16630496
Take your fucking beating buddy. You should know better.

Once you've had your beating, go get some fucking counseling.
>>
>>16630503
I'm sorry I just got a tingling feeling asking her that I swear it wouldn't have gone any farther
>>
>>16630496
>older brother beats your ass
>you try to shield yourself but to no avail
>in between kicks and punches you desperately wail out
>"IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO!"
>little sister watches from a distance
>looks like the dog that sits on the stairs and smiles
>>
File: Poop_chute_Pepe.jpg (31 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
Poop_chute_Pepe.jpg
31 KB, 499x499
>>16630496
He's just jealous because he wants to be the first one to see it. Just show him and everything will be fine.
>>
>>16630520
you're a shit liar
>>
>>16630520
>tingling feeling

Nigga don't be sorry to me, I ain't gonna be the one to beat your ass
>>
>>16630529
I'm not lying
>>
>>16630440
>>16630496
lol you're fucked
>>
Gr8 b8
>>
>>16630496
>>16630520
That was a very rude and ill-conceived thing to do.

Do you think that if you get a severe beating, you'll be less likely to do these things in the future?
>>
DOUBLE
D
A
T
E
>>
>>16630440
A .50 slug straight to your brothers chest.
>>
>>16630496
Lyl what? Why did you even do that?

Was it supposed to be a joke or something?

But unless you've already revealed it to be true, you could try feigning ignorance. Say you don't know what she's talking about, etc etc.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.