[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
didnt call on nye
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1312911640522.gif (2 MB, 475x290) Image search: [Google]
1312911640522.gif
2 MB, 475x290
I didn't call my gf for nye at midnight, but only sent her a text.
Now she is mad at me for not calling. I think her behaviour is idiotic, so it is hard for me to understand her. Especially since she did not call me either.

Am I overlooking something or is she overreacting?

pic somewhat related
>>
Have you told her you are going to call her? Have you called her last year? Do you usually call or text her more?
>>
She's taking out her frustrations for not being there to spend it with you in person. That's not reasonable, but it's pretty common for people to translate their frustrations into personal fault. You'll live a very lonely life if you can't learn patience with this sort of stuff.
>>
Apologize once, take her on a nice date to make up for it, take her home afterwards, and fuck her good. Problem resolved. women 101 t-b-h
>>
Didn't tell her I would call
Only dating since September
Usually texting
>>
>>16630379
totally planning on that for tomorrow. how to handle the situation is obvious, but understanding isn't
>>
>>16630383
I know you're on 4chins so you might be somewhat autistic but the reason she is mad is because she is frustrated.
She is frustrated because she wants to hear your voice and wants to spend as much free time as possible by your side.
Don't get mad yourself but I wouldn't appologize either. Just take her out say
you like spending time with her and wished you where able to spend nye with her.
>>
>>16630408
that's pretty much what I did already, but I don't get it. I did invite her 5 days ago to join the party I was attending and she rather wanted to go out with her friends. now she is frustrated because she didnt see me? what?
>>
>>16630502
You've never been disappointed with the way a decision ended up turning out?
>>
I wish I had a gf. Or many gfs. :Enter feels here:
>>
>>16630364
how old is she?
>>
I guess your surprise with her being angry shows that you take New Years less seriously than she does, and didn't know that fact? Case closed?
>>
The important question is: why didn't you call her?
>>
>>16630512
25, I am 28
feels like middleschool drama...

>>16630514
I guess so, because I don't really give a shit about most holidays. xmas tickles me a bit, but the others...cba

>>16630516
fireworks, loud, traditionally shitty connection because every tard is trying to call someone
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.