[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welp I fucked up. Got completely mind bogglingly drunk last
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2015-12-09-21-30-45.png (665 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-09-21-30-45.png
665 KB, 1080x1920
Welp I fucked up.

Got completely mind bogglingly drunk last night. Told my gay friend I was bi curious over Facebook.

Is there a way I can avoid this conversation? I'm morally opposed to being in or gay or any other types of degeneracy.
>>
>>16630341
Just deny that you remember the conversation. Everyone is gay while drunk. That is why gay rights took forever. Most people refused to believe people were born gay, they just figured they were drunk all of the time.
>>
>>16630341

Just fuck him you little homo. He'll enjoy it and you might as well.

It also will strengthen your friendship
>>
>>16630341
Um someone took your phone??
>>
Tell him your not intrested in a realationship oh and while your at it tell him your not gay you were just making fun of him with your drinking buddies and they told you to send that message... You'll be golden and you won't have to worry about having a gay friend either bc he's going to cry like a little bitch....
>>
File: u&urfriend.gif (480 KB, 350x267) Image search: [Google]
u&urfriend.gif
480 KB, 350x267
>>16630377

that was really funny. i wish i had a bf like you.

no homo tho.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.