[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Relationship issues
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1423443343651.jpg (36 KB, 604x397) Image search: [Google]
1423443343651.jpg
36 KB, 604x397
Guys, I'm stuck in a serious dilemma here. Sure, I'm about to sound like an absolute faggot but here me out and give me your honest opinions. So this girl and I have been video chatting recently as we live a decent distance from each other. She's clearly into me and I'm into her. We have a relationship going. Here's the problem. She always drops sex talk at the end of every conversation, asking me to join her in the shower and whatnot. I don't really want sex tho. We've talked every day for a couple of months but it still feels unreal. I don't know if I love this person or just the concept of being in love with someone. Is it wrong for me to want a not too sexual, loving relationship? Am I a faggot because I want to love something other than a voice on a screen? Please help.

TL;DR A girl wants to get into a relationship but I think it's too fast.
>>
u gay bro
>>
>>16630261
Yea, you're fucking gay. Go fuck an asshole already.
>>
Guys I'm attracted to women. I'm just not comfortable fucking a girl I barely know.
>>
>>16630304
As a girl, this is admirable. I wish there were more guys who didn't immediately expect sex from someone they barely know.
>>
>>16630699
Yeah, but that's got nothing to do with turning down sex. They like it when you turn down sex, at first, but not for more than a month or so.

-

Dreading fucking a girl is pretty gay. There are ways to warm up with foreplay and cuddle, and there should not be any *demand* for you to have sex if you are not ready. Don't ignore her advances though. Try to be positive, try to have some fun.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.