[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cute stuff
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 400x300
Recently accuired bf.
Now pls everybody post the cutest stuff somebody has ever done for them or vice versa for future reference. Also, things your SO did/said that made you want to hug them forever.
>>
just give him a blowjob
>>
>>16630220
Oh come on. That's so 2008
>>
>>16630223
Right, we don't do that no more.
>>
buy a case of lube. it's more economical that way anyways
>>
>>16630227
We still do, but what about other cute stuff?
Y'know those little remarks/gestes somebody makes and you'll never forget them again? That's what i want more of!!
Pls and thank you
>>
>>16630220
I second this guy.
> the road to a guys heart is through his stomach and/or dick.
Pref both.
>>
>>16630237
You're culturally underdeveloped. Buying lube tsss
>>
>>16630237
guuuuyyys!!! Can we keep it to cute stuff and ditch the sexy stuff for once? Or atleast give me something i can work with. Memorable fucks you had for example. The details are important. That tiny "oh" when she saw your dick fpr the first time. That smirk on her face when she looked up from sucking you. I don't even want to "copy" those things, just get a feel for it. And hear cute stories
>>
>>16630243
I got that covered. I just need
inspiration for cutesy shit
>>
sucked his cock after he had put it in my butt
>>
File: dabest.jpg (55 KB, 701x255) Image search: [Google]
dabest.jpg
55 KB, 701x255
>>16630243
Always make sure his stomach is full and his balls are empty
>>
>>16630269
E-w. I like sucking him after fucking. I enjoy the taste of my pussy. But that's a tad too gross for me. Ass-juices should stay where they belong in my books. But thanks for the tip
>>
>>16630278
Yeah, my grandma already preached that. Something a bit more elaborated?
>>
hold off to do certain things like send nudes, even if you've already had sex
actually give a fuck about their interests, stuff they're saying
don't say you want to hear their problems, but people will often throw the bait out, and you should take it
always give thoughtful little gifts and gestures, like even a kiss on the cheek at the right time
don't stop trying to understand the person, especially if they have a façade
try to get sexual hang-ups out of the way, because we've all got them
don't fuck other people, etc. actually be satisfied with your partner
if you absolutely have to flirt, fuck, whatever with other people, just admit it instead of lying
don't put unfair expectations on your partner, because all people are capable of being shit, and they don't like it pointed out
if you can get in touch with the things you actually like, inner child or whatever, you will probably be very nice to be around
>>
>>16630278
You have no idea how unimaginably gay that really sounds.
>>
>>16630218
Not to seem rude, but do you have any common interests?
Apart from eating, walking, sleeping and breathing.
- Are you outdoorsy, artsy, crafty..stuff like that.
Go to that expo, concert with the band that he always wanted to go and experience live, take time to go to the park or have walks, stay fit together, do the yoga couple challenge, go to the big gallery that you've been wanting to go to, have dinners out, be smart and learn his favourite dishes (vice versa) by making dinner evenings and snuggle nights.
- nobody is asking for you to invent anything new or go head over heels, but do your research well.
Positive affirmation, remember? :)
"The woman in a relationship is everything that a man is not" (and vice versa).
>>
>>16630279
Filthy peasant.
Obviously you've no idea about cleaning out for hours before etc.
>>
>>16630294
Not to sound ungrateful for that wonderful post, but i am sure i got that all covered.
What i'm looking for are personal stories of things you will never forget.
>>
>>16630330
Haha, ya bitch. After he offered his opinion. Your definetly not worth it
>>
>>16630318
We do have a lot of common interests and we also make an effort to get involved in things the other one loves.
I just love hearing about cute things people experienced!
>>
>>16630337
Wat?
>>
>>16630330
I'm the guy you just replied to. Are you afraid of abandonment?

I mean, a lot of the stuff that keeps people together *more* than being a quality person is actually pretty bad. For instance: needing support after a relative dying, having been gifted a living thing (pet) by the other person...desperation. Don't be desperate. Being a good gf like I described should be enough, and if not then fuck em.
>>
>>16630324
To each their own i guess
>>
>>16630348
haha yer bitch
>>
>>16630350
No, i'm not.

I'm a very good gf. And he's simply the best. I just wanted to hear about ways somebody have made you feel special because i want him to feel like the king of the world.
>>
>>16630362
Are you drunk, anon?
>>
>>16630363
Oh it's one of those, "I have the thing," posts. I'm glad something turned out in your favor.

So you are feeling like, a lot of love, to the point you think he is the best partner on the planet. What do you actually need advice with?
>>
That's a one faggy thread
>>
>>16630376
girls are faggots
>>
>>16630357
There are such things as anal douche tools as to clean out your rectum to be clean down there.
Downside is that it's not just a 5minute process and has to be repeated several times.
Apart from that it's definitely worth the while if we are talking about rimming and anal.
>>
>>16630486
I know about anal hygiene

I still don't want to suck assjuices from his dick. But thans for the input
>>
>>16630493
>gross sexual image
now that's what I call edgy
>>
>>16630572
Are you that drunk anon again?
>>
>>16630580
im the guy who gave the only sincere reply

now I'm drunk

what does that say about your thread? ololololol

COME BACK TO ME YOU STUPID SLUT
>>
>>16630591
You have some serious problems anon. I'm very sorry about that
>>
>>16630593
can u help me
>>
>>16630493
Personally I'd also think that it would be a bit too freaky/nasty to have my gf suck it clean after bumming her.
She convinced me to let her finger my ads to stimulate my prostate though, which is a first for me in my 15yrs of being sexually active.
Still mot completely comfortable with it though - I tense up too much.
>>
>>16630607
*ass
>>
>>16630607
if the anus was cleaned beforehand, I guess ass-to-mouth would not be a big deal

I personally do not want to fuck an ass that current has shit in it.
>>
>>16630602
I don't think so. Sorry anon
>>
Recently acquired a dog. I mean a bf.
>>
Live for him, forget all family and all friends from now on he is your world and you live for his happiness, you will be happy very easily and live in pretty much paradise.
It is what I did and my life was perfect. Everybody but your boyfriend is a distraction.
>>
File: Deida..David-2.jpg (17 KB, 360x316) Image search: [Google]
Deida..David-2.jpg
17 KB, 360x316
>>16631180
Is this a qoute from some of those hippie-romance out there books?
>>
>>16631186
no, I really truly mean it. It was my first relationship and he saved me, I wanted to make it right and it was perfect, so perfect. I know it may sound strange and the lengths I went for him but I've never been happier, I highly recommend it although only if you sense they are the one as this way you have no regrets.
The only problem with this method is people for some reason may become more attracted to you and may try to sabotage/corrupt your relationship but if you truly love your partner then it will be easy to resist those movements.
>>
Go to the local park and have a picnic then go for a walk and cuddle on the grass and watch the birds

Smile into his mouth when you kiss him

When he does something dorky, dumb, or awkward that you like, give him a quick kiss or whisper I love you and smile at him. This will make his heart soar and jump and stuff.
>>
>>16630218
Things that my boyfriend does that I love:
> scratch my back without me asking
> give me back and foot massages
> buys me chocolate and other surprise food
> tells me he loves me all the time and tells me how beautiful I am
> smacks my ass and grabs it all the time, massages it while I sleep
> kisses my neck and shoulders to give me goose bumps
> will randomly take me out for a nice dinner sometimes
> will clean his cum and lube off of me after sex, its very sensual and romantic

I also do almost all of this and he loves all of it. Also, I suck his dick a lot and please him in whatever way he wants. I've even licked his asshole for him, and he loved it. I've never seem him in so much pleasure. When he comes, I lick and suck his dickhead because its so sensitive and tickles him, its so cute to see him giggle and squirm. He does the same thing to my clit after I cum when he goes down on me.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.