[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dreams
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: paper_bed.jpg (11 KB, 192x146) Image search: [Google]
paper_bed.jpg
11 KB, 192x146
I keep on having dreams about these assholes I used to be friends with. They either consist of me fighting them or becoming friends again. I have absolutely no intention of seeing them again. It's been over two months since the split.

I'm not a guy who likes to hate people, but I recognize that the friendship was shitty. How the fuck do I stop having these dreams?
>>
>>16629879
Sometimes acknowedging that you remember something is the best way to move on.
>>
>>16629879

whats your normal falling asleep procedure. its common to have dreams about things you are stressing about, and though they've been gone two months it sounds to me like you still have a lot of unresolved issues. right now you are probably thinking about them a lot.

so distracting yourself before bed could help. find a soft sounding comfortable TV show (a very talky drama or not so hardcore comedy) and listen to that with the screen off. i find that the office and that 70s show tend to be leveled enough audio that it wont hut your ears or distract you.

you can also invest in radioplays (there are tons of ones its avery big independent field these days) podcasts (look for something educational if you can! but anything that itnerests you) or audio books / short story narrations (creepy pastas and 'true scary stories' are easily found on youtube).

these will distract your brain as you fall asleep.

other than that all you can do is try to get some closure on the situation. maybe address them about what happened assuming you only just cut them off and ran away. if not that, get some personal closure. make some new friends or go shout about how much you hate them from the top of a roof.

other than that, its only time
>>
>>16629879
Sounds like you haven't gotten over splitting from them.

Maybe try to get back with them?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.