[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best and worst things about your significant other >very
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 529x940) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 529x940
Best and worst things about your significant other
>very genuinely sweet and loving and accepting
>occasionally gets irrationally pissed off and sometimes doesn't manage anger well
>>
>>16629847
>incredibly intelligent, hard working and stable
>occasionally bad at communicating what's wrong, and locks up instead, or bottles it up until it's a way bigger issue at all once
>>
>>16629847
>smart, funny, nice and pretty much the my personal ideal in terms of looks
>a bit too shy
>>
>>16629847
> sensible, she sees the good in every thing
> she gets bored really fast, and I have to jump around and bring her to new places all the time
>>
File: American-psycho-bateman-1-.jpg (216 KB, 590x322) Image search: [Google]
American-psycho-bateman-1-.jpg
216 KB, 590x322
>>16629847
>occasionally gets irrationally pissed off
No. She's telling you what's wrong. You just don't listen to her.

> doesn't manage anger well
Frustration from you not listening to her.
>>
>>16629847

>gives me plenty of space to do my own thing
>is so incredibly distant that i havent even met him yet.
>>
File: sheep-07.jpg (88 KB, 634x475) Image search: [Google]
sheep-07.jpg
88 KB, 634x475
>>16629847
> perfect, never needs special gifts or to be taken out, good listener, always ready for sex
> pic related
>>
>>16629875
I'm a girl he's a man. And the irrational anger isn't usually even directed at me. The sheets will be a bit tangled up around him so he has to untwist himself to be properly covered and he begins shouting and swearing and yanking the bedding around. He can't find something after looking for three seconds and has a mini panic attack and shouts
>>
>gentle, unique, beautiful person
>sometimes cries a lot and gets very stressed out and upset
>>
>>16629847
she's a great cook and gives dynamite head but she is very flirty with lots of dudes. We were at a party recently, she had a few too many and looked at one guy and said she knew he wanted to suck her tits
>>
Positives
>Great cook
>Grounded - doesnt want material shite
>Is fun and shares a lot of the same interestes as myself
>Loves to travel on cultural holidays, not party holidays

Negatives
>Her best friends are literal damaged goods who live for drama and are a fucking disaster to be around and have ruined every night out ive been on with them in the last 4 years

1 girl has had 3 suicide attempts alone in the last year
1 has daddy problems and sleeps with every guy that looks at her and has cried rape 5 times, once with a guy who wasnt even in the country at the time
the other girl is actually alright except that she lets herself get treated like shit by her asshole BF
>>
>>16629847
Very kind and caring. Is intelligent and patient with my birth control mood swings.

Is much more needy than I am. Wants to see and hear from me very often whereas I need my space. He is also promiscuous when single and has cheated on his second to last ex. Goes out partying while I stay home so I have no idea what he does when he gets hammered.
He puts so much effort in the relationship but I'm afraid he'll stray once he gets out of the honeymoon phase.
As a sidenote, when he cheated on the ex, he immediately broke up with her and told her.
>>
>>16629847
great body and makes me feel safe

he burglarizes homes sometimes to buy weed
>>
>>16630069
How old are you guys
>>
>>16630069
He steals shit to finance his addiction? Sounds like a great guy, good job.
>>
>Is beautiful, intelligent and kind: the girl of my dreams
>Doesn't know me
>>
File: 1434597361726.jpg (81 KB, 419x480) Image search: [Google]
1434597361726.jpg
81 KB, 419x480
>>16629847
>very genuinely sweet and loving and accepting
>occasionally gets irrationally pissed off and sometimes doesn't manage anger well
lol sounds like my psycho bitch ex girlfriend. buckle in for a 3 year ride through hell and back.
>>
Good: great dad, great provider
Bad: can't save money, vanilla sex, short, controlling
>>
>>16629847
Good:
> takes care of me and really cares that I do well, eat well, work out and am overall healthy and feeling good
> loves me for me, and never tries to change me
> more faithful than any other man I've been with
Bad:
> angers very easily and quickly, punches walls and yells
> has had a bad childhood, very bad. Molested by his stepfather and two siblings
> gets upset when I'm upset about anything, blames himself for everything
>>
>educated
>knows a lot of practical stuff and is creative
>very rational and reasonable
>communicates clearly, no vague shit, double talk or mind games
>stable
>very supportive
>genuinely kind
>socially adjusted
>shares my set of values
>pretty hot
>people find her very likable
>friends use to joke that they wish their GF was a cool as mine
>extremely good with kids
>great cook, loves hosting my friends
>very dedicated lover, gets off on me getting off
>understands the importance of giving a guy his space

negatives:

>crippling fear of flying, makes flying hell for me, who loves it. We both love traveling, so she endures. This is the only situation where she becomes irrational and unreasonable.

That's it. It's the worst I can come up with.

There is, however, something that bugs me. It's not her fault it's just the way it is. Due to being 3 years older than me, she is ahead of me in a lot of aspects in life. She has finished her master's degree, has a good job, has saved up some money and could settle at any moment. Her biological clock is ticking. Maybe too fast. I want to have kids with her, but I don't want to have kids as soon as I finish university. I want to have a few years of just me and her with a lot of disposable income to spend as we please. She is 26 and I'm 23. She says she wants to have the first kid at 28 or 29, but it's too soon for me.

I have told her, and it's not a deal breaker for any of us. We want the same things in the long term, it's just a question of when we want it. We have agreed to figure it out. I hope she lets me have these few years with just us, but I don't want to disappoint her either.
>>
File: 1415896245037.jpg (40 KB, 555x555) Image search: [Google]
1415896245037.jpg
40 KB, 555x555
pros
>doesn't take up too much space in bed
cons
>she doesn't exist
>>
>>16629847
good
rich, educated, lots of friends

worst
short, angry, not well endowed
>>
>love me for who I am
>lets me lick her face even though she hates it, she licks me too
>turns into an animal in bed
negatives
>has annoying friends, and has one friend that trashed talk me but still talk to him like nothing happens
>doesn't do anal
>can't take a compliment
>>
>Is usually very level headed and knows what steps to take to acomplish tasks
>When angered or in an argument seems to cling very hard onto the idea that everything has an absolute balance and a reason, even for small opinions.
>>
>>16631494
How big is his cock? Cheating/leaving an option?
>>
>>16631522
I dunno about 3-4 inches. I measured it against my palm cause he wouldnt tell me. Only cheated on him twice and probably woundnt do it agian! Don't think I wanna leave him though.
>>
>>16631561
Why wouldn't you do it again? Wasn't it worth it?
>>
>>16631577
>>16631561
You people are fucking scum.
>>
>16631577
It just happened the first time and the second time was with a friend of his when my bf didnt call me for two days after we got in a fight. I dont know about worth it! I'm still friends with both of the guys!

>16631584
Dont judge me! R u perfect?
>>
>>16631606
>Don't judge me

Literally a classic female defense mechanism.

You cheated because of somebody's dick size. You are the worst kind of human being.
>>
>>16631644
Dicklets. When will they learn?
>>
>>16631650
>Calling out immoral behavior means I'm a dicklet

Kekeroni
>>
>She's sweet, loving, caring, her voice is so sweet and beautiful, she has the prettiest eyes and lips, cute nose and smile, cute and beautiful in general, kind, balances out my personality, affectionate, amazingly soft hair, always smells as sweet as her personality, fun to be around, doesn't judge me and rarely makes fun of me, is truly loving, and so much more
>She can be a little insensitive sometimes but it's more from a 'I don't know why this would upset/hurt you" standpoint than a "idc" standpoint, sometimes has inappropriate reactions to events, her opinion of things can change quickly and that worries me

Overall she's an amazing person and I love her more than anything or anyone in the world.
>>
>>16631198
brood queen detected
>>
>>16631584
agreed
>>
>>16631606
sluuuuuuuuuut
>>
>>16629847

Holy fucking shit, are you me?

I love my girl, but she is prone to meltdowns and anger. For example, she loses her shit when she THINKS someone does something wrong while she's driving and blasts the car horn - like someone will get too close to lines for her looking and she'll just smashes it and what's the hell of of me.

Then like at least once a week we'll have some kind of fight over some stupid bullshit or test.

"Hey honey, do you know what today is....?" bitch, fucking no I didn't remember that we went to the noodle house exactly 4 months ago, wtf?
>>
Positive:
>Very supportive
>Great in bed

Negative:
>Falls easily for flatter
>Lives in the past and worries to much about his exes
>>
File: 1417822413144.jpg (74 KB, 400x387) Image search: [Google]
1417822413144.jpg
74 KB, 400x387
>>16631445
Living the dream
>>
Good:
Loyal, funny, good listener, calm and rational

Bad:
Can be condescending and a killjoy unintentionally

But I have more flaws than desirable traits myself so I think it's good we work on our shit together. They aren't a deal-breaker for me and he isn't someone who gets offended when we talk about these things so it's all good.
>>
File: 1427602372785.png (167 KB, 218x401) Image search: [Google]
1427602372785.png
167 KB, 218x401
Best thing: n/a
Worst thing: I haven't met her yet
>>
I had a sort of girlfriend once. Hooked up many times, were friends since highschool, but not close.

Good: into nerd shit, willing to fuck me, big tits (I miss those fucking tits)
Bad: her vag smelled real bad (but slightly a good thing because I used to enjoy grossing people out on the train with her stink on the way home after fucking her brains out), she was emotionally volatile, had a fucked up childhood and history of sexual abuse, total slut which is great fun but not gf material, kept asking me to do increasingly uncomfortable things to her in bed (i drew the line at choking her, I'm not down with that shit), had a bf she made wait for two god damn years before they fucked and then started fucking EVERYBODY girls and all

She was a bag of crazy, and sadly she is the closest thing I've had to a gf.
>>
>>16631644
You are a piece of shit. You are with him for his money and that's it. Not only are you a gold-digger, you are a cheating whore.

The scum of the Earth if you ask me.
>>
>>16631674
>>16632322

>The good old shameless slut bait
>/adv/ still bite anyway

when will you guys learn?
>>
>>16633512
But, Anon, are you perfect? How can you possibly judge her for being with a man for his money while fucking his friends behind his back if you have done even a single thing that wasn't totally okay? I mean if you've ever told a lie to somebody, then there is NO WAY you judge her, the two things are one hundo percent the same thing. You need to be perfect to render judgement on a filthy dishonest gold digging traitorous slut like her. I stole a Milkyway when I was four so i certainly can't say something to that effect.
>>
>i trust and love him enough that I actually want to do anal with him
>he wants me to peg him more than he wants that

FML
>>
>>16633600
>want to do anal with him

does he know that? does he not like poop on his dick? is he gay?
>>
>>16633526
Lol. Damn it anon, even though you are joking, it scares the hell out of me that women actually think that way.
>>
>>16633611
yeah he knows. I've put it in my butt three times now while we were already fucking.

(by chance, our offspring has a preternatural sense for nearby sodomy, and has screamed out immediately each time)

frequently, since the first time I did, he has talked about me using my vibe on him, or buying a strap-on (a fancy feeldo)

but he hasn't mentioned HIM in MY butt
he used to...
>>
>>16633624
sounds like he gave up. stop being a pussy and just tell him to put it in your ass.
>>
>intelligent
>talented
>attractive
>funny

>no wisdom whatsoever
>delusional
>binge drinker
>temper tantrums
>never takes responsibility, always the victim
>>
>>16630049
>once with a guy who wasnt even in the country at the time
Why the fuck is your woman still friends with someone like that
>>
File: 1443335545192.jpg (126 KB, 640x853) Image search: [Google]
1443335545192.jpg
126 KB, 640x853
best things about him
>looks like a cross between dave franco and steve-o (two of my fav celebs; he's a very handsome guy)
>really out-going and talkative, but introverted enough to prefer spending his time with the people he's closest with
>very kind
>extremely sweet and affectionate
>keeps it real; genuine and honest guy
>very smart and sharp thinking
>total gentleman
>works extremely hard
>believes in communicating his feelings
>respects the things i like and tries to understand me
>really thoughtful and does his best to make me smile

worst
>he doesn't really take care of his health very much
>he gets into physical fights or threatens other guys that he'll beat the shit out of them if they cross him
>tends to think negatively; though it's been much better since we've started dating
>short tempered and tends to be moody; he'll usually warn me if he's in a bad mood though and if he's ever mad at me, he'll explain why and we can work things out from there

pretty solid guy over-all, and the best i've dated so far. i'm extremely happy with my relationship... mostly concerned about how reckless he is with his health. and i wish his answer to conflict with other dudes wasn't violence... kind of makes me scared of him sometimes, though i know he'd never hit a girl.
>>
>>16629847
Medium woman
>>
>>16634021
Has he done anything to try and manage his anger? Seen a shrink etc? Read a fucking ebook even? He needs to get his shit squared away before he does something stupid.
>>
>>16629847
Best: he has a big dick
Worst: he pops a boner whenever a girl with black hair enters his vision and I have blond hair
>>
>>16634207
What does medium woman mean?
>>
File: 2016-01-03-04-39-17-770581427.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-03-04-39-17-770581427.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
>>16634262
Dye it black. Black no. 1.

Also great relationship you have.
>>
>Provides the majority of the money
>Gratuitously thanks me whenever I do the littlest house thing, like vacuuming or cooking
>Good sex, good cuddles
>Not controlling, but we hang out all the time because we were best friends before lovers, and eventually spouses

>He was an only child
>Kind of, his sister died before he was born, she was killed in a car wreck.
>Mother kind of babies him
>So he can be kind of selfish.
>I have to point it out, but he normally apologizes and tries to correct it at the time
>Still can be self-centered when it comes to little things
>>
Best quality: her ass
Worst quality: she's an ass.
>>
>>16634295
LOVIN YOU WAS LIKE LOVIN THE DEAD
>>
>>16634380
it was like FUCKIN' THE DEAD
>>
>>16634395
mein neger
>>
>>16634418
You made my day. I'm going on a Drab Four binge now.
>>
>>16629847

> Amazing body, 11/10 hips and ass like Alexis Texas, hot blonde, 11/10 mother and is wonderful with my son, incredibly intelligent 150+ IQ, smarter than myself
> Doesn't enjoy sex, just lays there like a piece of meat until I am done. No BJ's anymore. Rarely does doggy because I am very big and it hurts her, won't let me do anal ever for the same reason. Extremely type A personality, sometimes controlling and a mastermind manipulator.
>>
>>16634466
11/10 body going to waste. Sucks bro. You should talk to her about the sex thing because that shit can be like cavities. It can just rot your relationship from the inside. Start attending shit like sex seminars. I'm sure there are plenty of resources online that could help too.
>>
>>16634489

I should add to this too that she is very "Sex Negative" and downright prudish from a militant Judeo-Christian upbringing.

She was taught that sex was dirty and she should be ashamed of her private parts and urges. She was also molested throughout her childhood by a cousin and was raped by her first boyfriend in high school. She sees sex as mostly a negative thing and is judgemental of men she considers "piggish" and women she considers, "slutty". She even gets panic attacks when I touch her pussy with my fingers, mostly because of the molestation.

Years of therapy have failed, she basically made a deal with me that she will be there for my sexual needs because she loves me and it is important to me, but certain things are off the table and even though I can get her to orgasm half the time I have to understand that she doesn't care either way because orgasms aren't important to her.

There are worse sex lives one can lead and worse marriages one can be in. I have an overall positive mindset about this and feel fortunate.
>>
>>16631650
I'm above average("blessed but not that blessed" when a cumdumpster commented on me), but that's scum. Gold digging stupid bitches, Just break up with him/her and get all the cocks you want to fill your hole
>>
>>16633624
Gross
I worried once my boy might have tried the buttplug in his butt
Creepy

Babies alwAys seem to know when butt stuff is up
>>
>>16634513
That really really sucks man. This is sex between a husband and wife we're talking about. It's the most respectable kind of sex. It's an absolute shame she can't enjoy it with you. She's missing out on something wonderful, it seems like there's no emotional connection for her when it comes to sex. Am I wrong in guessing there's a sort of vacantness when you're having sex? Like she's somewhere else? I really hope she can somehow found a way to conquer her trauma and retake sex for herself and for you.
>>
>best
She's cute, smart, kindhearted and honest

>worst
She doesn't exist
>>
>Very sweet, extremely determined and work driven, likes the same movies/music/activities as me, semi-kinky, that ass, red head.

>Gets too caught up in work some times, occasionally cancels our plans for the sake of other people, wishes I was as religious as her.
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.