[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
quick question how do I start conversation with the girl on social
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: chloe-moretz-2015-5.jpg (132 KB, 1450x1096) Image search: [Google]
chloe-moretz-2015-5.jpg
132 KB, 1450x1096
quick question
how do I start conversation with the girl on social media
I met her before once and we know each other but didn't talk much and all, I wanna ask her out and stuff and avoid friendzonepit you know the stuff
>>
>>16629752
Quick! You know when people take a couple days between dates. Or sometimes weeks. I'm so popular. For me it's years! Yea, go figure.
>>
>>16629755
what?
>>
Reminder her who you are(recall upon said event)
Project a good image of yourself(through your actions, through what and how you communicate, focus on your strengths)
Most likely she will pay little attention since she dont know you, get her attention. Be distinct, dont act like another "guy friend". You need to position yourself where you wont be friendzoned, be a little flirty. Complement her.
Thats howd i start but after you need your own social prowess to fill in gaps and continue on.
>>
>>16629985
thanks. that was helpful.
>>
>>16629774
There's some unstable people on this board.

Take everything you read here with a grain of salt.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.