[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ I have this weird thing going on my friend Basically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1389629642647.jpg (481 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1389629642647.jpg
481 KB, 1920x1200
Hey /adv/ I have this weird thing going on my friend

Basically this girl and I have been friends over the years. A few years ago she had a crush on me, but I didn't pick up on it and started seeing this other girl. Fast forward to last year and on, her and I have been drunkenly hooking up randomly and I don't know how to take it. Over the last year we have probably drunkenly hooked up about 3-4 times (honestly I lost count). She always says that she is over me but if doesn't seem like it to me, as we always seem to hook up. We just hooked up last night (when sitting with friends she sat on my lap and kept putting my hand near her vagina, we were sleeping next to each other and started making out but he friend came to "break it up" and she ended up sleeping next to her). Help?
>>
OK great job covering your sexual relationship with her, 10/10

Nooooow let's get to the juicy bits: emotions

How do you feel about her?
>>
>>16629731
I always had a little crush on her, but she always refers to me as "just a friend" so I never took it that she is interested otherwise. But these random hook ups make me feel otherwise.
>>
final bump
>>
>>16629715
How many others guys is she drunkenly hooking up with?
>>
>>16630067
Some here and there. But I seem to be a common occurrence
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.