[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't cum easily during sex, what do? I didn't even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
I can't cum easily during sex, what do? I didn't even masturbate for a month either. Also when I got a handjob it didnt feel good, but it feels fine when I jerk it
>>
>>16629425
Did you like the girl a lot?
Also how many times have you had sex?
>>
>>16629434
I like her but she's a little bit chubby. She's not extremely pretty but she's cute.

I had sex a lot with my ex over a year and a half and I had the same problem. Couldn't cum in a reasonable timeframe.
>>
>>16629443
That's some weird shit.
Maybe find hotter girls to fuck.
Other than that, tide comes in, tide goes out.
Can't explain that.
>>
>>16629443
Could be they suck. I got a super model girlfriend, but I'm pretty sure she has no idea how cocks work.
>>
>>16629425
Did you masturbate heavily for a couple of years? You've probably got some deathgrip syndrome going on. You're at the point where nothing will make you come unless its as tight and as fast as your masturbation habits.

Cutting off masturbation altogether doesn't help much. Instead, try to change up your masturbation technique. Try to make yourself cum with slow, deliberate strokes, grab your dick backwards, use your left hand. Anything to move away from traditional masturbation style.
>>
>>16629733
>>16629425
and if this doesn't help go see a doctor. the one that deals with mental problems. most of the time problems like this are in your head. so
>>
>>16629425
can you cum during sex if you jack yourself off? or is it still difficult
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.