[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I found a used condom under my bed sheets and I'm not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: bc-center-condoms-art.jpg (42 KB, 644x514) Image search: [Google]
bc-center-condoms-art.jpg
42 KB, 644x514
So I found a used condom under my bed sheets and I'm not sure what do to.

It was either my parents or my sister and her bf. Should I confront them? Or hope this was a one time thing and save myself the awkwardness.
>>
At the very least, it's unhygienic to leave that shit lying around, so I'd be sure to bring it up to make sure I don't have to deal with that grossnasty thing ever again.

But then again, I don't consider it a moral imperative to not interfere with sexual relations like most people my age.
>>
your sister put it under your bed so your parents wouldn't think you were a virgin weirdy when they walked in your room
>>
leave a note on each person's bedroom about it

that way you won't put yourself in a awkward situation and whoever did it will be aware
>>
>>16629456
Don't do this!

Ask sister first and tell her if it wasn't her you're going to ask the parents.
>>
>>16629412
Just so we're clear
>despite having a private room to themselves, they still fucked in your bed
>then they took off the used condom and hid it under your sheets?

That's not just unhygenic, its fucking vindictive.

How is your relationship with your family? Why on Earth would they do something like that to you?
>>
Holy shit op, where are your fucking balls
>>
blow it up like a water balloon and hit your sister with it

I'm serious
fukk it

(not too hard; it probably won't pop)
>>
>>16629412
Most likely it's your sister.

Hiding shit like that under your bed sheets is fucking nasty. In general fucking in your room, in your bed, without your permission and presumably without changing the sheets is fucking disgusting.

If I were you, I'd bring it up loudly in front of the parents. If you don't hate your sister bring it up only sort of loudly in her room so that the parents are at risk of hearing but not certain to and watch her reaction. If she acts in any way like she'd like to keep this from the parents you now have something to blackmail her with. Make sure she understands that you'll bring anything like this up at the dinner table in front of the parents or maybe even grandparents the next time, should the next time ever happen.
>>
>>16630573
>blackmail
>losing your cool for effect
fuck this

hit her with condom water balloon. don't be a fucking nerd.
>>
>>16630579
What about a condom balloon animal

He could leave it in her bed
>>
>>16630587
if he can find a way to channel his anger into the making of a balloon animal, this is also a good idea

perhaps he could do this, instead of feeding into the anger.
>>
what do you mean you're not sure what to do?

someone just disrespected you in one of the biggest ways possible. whoever it is needs to know they can fuck off. find out who's it is, have them remove it and wash your sheets for you, if its your sister (seems most likely) make sure she gets in massive trouble for being a cunt, then make sure its not gonna happen again. not hard.

also move out as soon as possible, fuck all that noise.
>>
>>16629412
yell "what the fuck is this shit, fuck"!!!!!!!!
do it with all your relatives present.
that will theach her, him or whoever the fuck was.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.