[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bad move
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
> Met a qt at college
> No experience on dating
> Asked female friend for advice
> She tells me to ask her out and confess a week after via chat
> Ask the qt out and she agreed
> Great date
> A week passes and I confess
> She stops texting

What now?
>>
>>16629291
How did you confess?
>>
You find a different qt to confess to, you dumb faggit.
>>
>>16629302

Something like "Hey, I like you, I want to know you better, what do you say? "
I don't remember exactly, but I didn't said anything like "I love you"
>>
>>16629323
Why didn't you just go for date 2?
>>
>>16629323
Yeah, I can see why she might be freaked out. Word of advice, next time don't do any of this confession bullshit. Just continue dating until it goes somewhere.
>>
>>16629291
that pic is triggering me, a lioness can't take a pride male in a fight, it wouldn't even be a contest
>>
>>16629346

She will kill him while he is asleep
>>
>>16629291
Ya, the whole confession thing is strange. You already got a date, obviously you like her. No need to add that awkwardness.
>>
Kek that's so weird, first you date her she did not stood you up and it was great, so there is interest. then after 1 week you 'confess' bad move indeed. Honestly i wouldn't say you completely fucked up i'd say wait a couple of days then just ask her out again if she does not answer or says no then at least you know.
>>
move on

we can't please everybody no matter how hard we try, so it's not really your fault
>>
>>16629332
>>16629333

From the very begining the confesion sounded like a bad idea to me. At the end I got convinced that the idea could could work after felling that she was into me as well, and now I'm paying for my impatience.

I know she is not the only one, but I won't give up because of my stupidity.
>>
>>16629291
Confessing puts too much pressure and I'd unnecessary. Best way to tell her you like her is to just ask her out again.
Also, protip. Girls give shitty relationship advice.
>>
>>16629389

Calm down bro
>>
your gal pal purposefully gave you bad advice because she likes you.
>>
>>16629413

She has boyfriend and has put me in the friendzone several times without I even trying to be something more, so if she did it would be pretty confusing. For now I'll focus on the qt.

>>16629402

> Girls give shitty relationship advice.
Yeah, i suppose I've learned it the hard way, hahahaha.

Any idea of how to lower the defenses of the girl that I like?
>>
>>16629467

Grammar nazis will cry blood after reading that.
>>
What did you confess to?
>>
>>16629528

A mass murder
>>
>>16629571
A killer. A stalker.
>>
>>16629528

Da qt
>>
>>16629291

Just met her and tell her it was a joke, she will understand
>>
>>16629677
> 1 week after first date to confess
LOL
next time just ask her on a second date, and try to end it with a kiss
never confess
>>
>>16629813

But what do I do so there is a next time?
>>
I gues I'll improvise next time I see her, thanks for the attention
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.