[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, I fucked up real bad. I got convinced to go out and spend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: autistfag.jpg (698 KB, 1143x1133) Image search: [Google]
autistfag.jpg
698 KB, 1143x1133
Guys, I fucked up real bad.
I got convinced to go out and spend on NYE drinking with some of my friends like a fucking normie.
We had absolutely great time and all so I got an idea to call this one girl to come join us.
This girl - she is absolutely fucking fantastic and I fucking love her like no other. We are seeing each other for quite some time now but both of us being fucking weird and borderline spergs, it never got 'official' nor did we explicitly confess our feelings.
Now, she somehow agreed and came, we were drinking together, having a blast and soon I was fucking wasted and started to describe my feelings for her in a very literal way. About halfway through my litany I blacked out and this is where I fucked up. Bear in mind, she was doing quite the same up to now. But then, according to several witnesses I started to pressure her into admitting that we are dating and whatnot. She allegedly did not mind me talking about it itself, as she feels the same way but rather the way I have been doing it, fucking loudly in front of all our friends and being quite obnoxious and pressing.
I unfortunately did not get to see her the morning before she left. I woke up, friend recounted the events after I blacked out and now I feel like shit.
What in the fuck am I supposed to do? I have no idea how to go about contacting her and explaining things, I have no fucking idea what to say, I'm completely fucking lost. Only thing I'm fucking capable of thinking right now is that I hope I don't fucking lose her over this.
Sorry for the blog post but I really needed to get it out and get some insight from people capable of rational thinking. Happy new fucking year.
>>
>>16629182
Either apologize or go with it. Ask her striaght how she feels. You can't change what happened so freaking out about it won't help. Stop the drama and go ask her. If you're really that close to her you can still make it work and be friends.
>>
File: Time+to+remove+normie.jpg (17 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
Time+to+remove+normie.jpg
17 KB, 267x200
>>16629182
>like a fucking normie
>>
you fucked up bro.
>>
>>16629182
Call her, appologize for your behaviour and making a scene and all, talk about whatever you said in an adult manner.
I suggest you meet up for that last part, but you can do it over the phone if she's unable to.
If she's too hung over, give her time and call later to organise a meet up.
DON'T do it over the phone just because you're too much of a pussy to speak face to face.

If all goes well, she'll forgive your momentary retardation and you may just end up with her.

For the love of god, don't try to prove her wrong with anything.
>>
>>16629288
That's what I was thinking. I am pretty sure she feels the same as I do, the main problem is that she is not very keen on being the center of attention and considering the fact that there were ~20 other people most of which know her, it's going to be a frequent topic for quite some time.
I will try to meet with her, apologize for my actions and explain that my feelings haven't changed when I'm sober. Hopefully is our relationship still salvageable.
>>
>>16629182
How the fuck does this test prove you're autistic? It seems like a test to decipher how smart somebody is, if anything?

When did autism become synonymous with brilliance? Do you dipshits know 95% of autists are fucking retarded?

Fuck you.
>>
>>16629182
Eh, you were drunk, she'll probably understand and forgive you, but she's going to know how you feel about her now.

If it were me, I guess I would apologize for my behavior, "sorry I was acting like an ass last night, I just got way too drunk", and gauge her reaction. If she's pissed, leave it alone, and furthermore leave her alone. Idk maybe you could turn this into a thing where you two end up together, since you already told her how you feel? Seems like a long shot desu.

But anyway, fuck you, hope everything in your life burns
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.