[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
letters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 12
File: 1451164434678.png (8 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1451164434678.png
8 KB, 500x500
Happy New Years, /adv/
>>
dear Gloriana,
get lost
>>
>>16629099
dear tyler,
i wanted to make a move last night and didn't. you have no idea how much i wanted to kiss you at midnight. it sucks that i probably won't see you again until winter break or summer. you called me friend. is that all you want from this? i'm fine with that, friends are good and we get along so well, but i'm hoping for something more
>>
>>16629099
dear mp
oh boy..i´m in love with you.
i think u only see me as just a friend so i better be quiet now
sm
>>
Dear SW

Happy new years, hope it's filled with happiness and peace. I'd call you but you would think I'm trying to get back with you and probably ruin your whole evening. Good thing I learned to control myself when I'm drunk. I want only the best for you. Take care

Love, KS
>>
Dear, EP,

I'm sorry I blew up at you. I crossed the line and should not have been such an asshole about the whole dumb situation. Looking back, I don't remember why I got so mad. Because of my immaturity, I lost one of my best friends. Even though we've seen each other once or twice a year, sometimes purely by chance, I never see you smile in front of me. When I got the chance to talk to you and asked if I could say something, you just told me "No." And it still hurts. I know I deserve it, but I just want to apologize for the stupid shit I put you through.

We don't have to be friends again. But, every time I think about you I remember how very little of a man I was and still am. If I still had your number I don't think I'd even have the guts to call you. All I can do is write what I want to tell you on an anonymous image board.

Happy New Year.
>>
Dear M.
Stop being so confused and weird because I said I love you. It just means that I care about you and not just attracted to you. I can't see you sad and if someone hurts you I can break his fucking face with my fists. You don't know what you want. Stop over thinking. We'll be the most awesome couple. Just come to me and let your thoughts go away. I'll make love to you like you always dreamt of, I'm gonna make you scream and in gonna make you swoon.
Kissing you and then the cigarette we shared afterwards was one of the best memories of my life. The way both our minds were just blank after it. It was like we instinctively knew what we both wanted. Being passionate and then immediately crazy and funny.
Also learn to take a compliment, when I say that you look like the most beautiful girl I've seen, it's true.
Just come back and fill my life with Happiness like you always did.
I love you.

S&M forever.
>>
A
I can't tell what I want out of this quite yet. I should rather day, I can't tell where I see it going. I don't really want anything from you but your company. I hope you feel the same man.
M
>>
You're still there... and I'm still here.

Two more days. Two days when I'm surrounded by people and I still feel lonely - because I cannot be with you right now.
>>
I feel like shit. -Alcohol.
>>
I haven't seen you in weeks, and it's been months since we've stopped talking. I just want to say sorry if it was my fault, if I did something that pushed you away. To be honest, you never really left my mind, you always end up back in there somehow. We've known each other for 3 years now, we used to talk to each other everyday. I don't like saying I miss someone, cause it makes me feel dependent on that person. But, somehow, I miss you.
>>
I had a really fun time, but I don't know what I'm supposed to do now. Was it a one night stand or do you have feelings for me? I don't care which one, so much as I want to know what am I supposed to be doing? Should I be ignoring it like it didn't happen? Are you waiting for me to show that it was more for me? You don't seem like the one night stand type, and you kept saying weird stuff like meeting your parents. I'm so social awkward I can't tell if you keep dropping hints or if it is just my confusion. Please just do something excessively overt so I know what I am supposed to be doing. I don't even know how to start that conversation or if I should. Bluh, I want to fuck so bad and it isn't fair you always run around without a shirt : (
>>
Probably not a good idea, because I'm brain-dead right now, but wanna meet up today?
>>
Yo. Me again, writing to you again, even though you'll never read this.

I'm going to try and make it work with her. Even though I'd rather be with you. Yes I am. And you... you are going to help me? That's what it looks like is going to happen. Which just makes me love you even more: you've always been there for me. Selfless, smart, superb. I owe you so much, everything good in my life right now is due to you and the way you looked after me, rebuilt me.

How the fuck am I ever going to repay you? To rebalance things? I don't know. But I'm yours if you want me. Anything. Ask and the answer is yes. Anything.

I'm not a good person. I made my promises to her long ago. The way I feel about you? Yeah, I was quite happy to get into situations where that could happen. I lied to myself about it to start out, then let it continue once I realised that I was falling in love with you. Hell, I was even secretly pleased with myself. Pleased, thrilled, excited. I tell myself now that I'd never be unfaithful... am I lying to myself again? I hope not.

I have no idea what the future will bring.
I do know that I can't face it without you.
I'm going to try and be a good friend to you (and a good husband to her) and hope for the best. That's all I can do.

Xx
>>
You make me so fucking sad and I can't really pinpoint what it is you did this time but overall you have disappointed me on so many levels. Try and pretend you're trying to do better but for me it's too late. I'm not stubborn but you had enough time to be the awesome bf you try to be now. I think I'd rather find someone who knows how to appreciate me and support me without me having to train him. You should have thought about that instead of assuming that a "strong and independent" woman is easy work. I get that your mother is being treated for granted and she's had to deal with it, but I have much less to lose. The only tears a man should give you are the ones from laughter. I am done. Find yourself an easier girl to fuck and play around with.
>>
Jealousy games. You haven't changed one bit since highschool. I wanted to believe, but I'm afraid I don't.
>>
I just wish you felt the same because i know that theres nobody else in this world i'd rather be with. I love talking to you, you make me feel like nothing else matters. I know you have feelings for her, she doesnt feel the same way so everythings pretty messed up. How you feel about her is how i feel about you. You love her but she'll never love you back. I try to avoid you sometimes...not because i dont like you but everytime i see you i just want to break out in tears because i know i cant have you and that kills me everytime i let myself think about it. I just wish you knew, but i guess you can't decide who you fall for. im just trying to keep my sanit, it sucks. It feels like everything you want, everything you ever needed is right there but you cant reach out and grab it. I dont blame you for telling me you love me when you don't. But i just can't help thinking that everything could have gone totally differently and we wouldn't be where we are right now. I'll always love you. I don't know if i could ever feel like this ever in my life. I don't like to see you hurt and i know i can't force you to love me. But i can't imagine a future without you. I don't want to. I can't let myself. I love you. Always have and always will. I hope one day you'll see that. But for now im going to try and be happy.
>>
>>16629483
"Hi, I'm Jasmine. I love drama. And I love drama in case you didn't know."
>>
I gave you a reason to live for. I can see it in your eyes. You look so much happier now. You'll probably want my kids one day too. Pff heavy stuff.
>>
You are the first thing I thought of when I woke this morning. Just like every morning. Just like every day for the past nine months.
I miss you. I love you.
>>
>>16629569
Does that...
>>
>>16629569
Why? Why not someone else? What makes this anon different?
>>
>>16629569
You must be me. Did you get your heart rekt too?
>>
>>16629580
There could never be anyone else.

>>16629585
Totally blindsided, too. Now I realize I'd never been in love before. How can this hurt so bad. Why can't I think about someone or something else. My brain is as stupid as my heart.
>>
I was terrified of my feelings for you. We're so far apart but my feelings for you kept growing stronger. I wanted to be with you so bad.

Now, suddenly, after one little argument, you don't want anything to do with me. You won't even tell me what I've done wrong. Like you've literally completely refused to tell me why you're so angry with me. You've fucking blocked me from everything.

It just makes me feel like you've never even given a shit about me in the first place. I feel used. I just don't get why you don't even want to try and fix things.
>>
>>16629602
>There could never be anyone else.
Cool explanation.
>>
C,
I know you don't cry yourself to sleep every night or hate yourself for what you did. But I really wish that you were. You're a despicable excuse for a person, and I hope you feel ashamed for what you did. I know you met somebody else. And I know that you met while we were still together. Fuck you for not being honest.
-P
>>
>>16629736
Not that anon, but when you have those feelings for someone, that's essentially how it feels.

You don't want anyone else. No one else matters. You just want them. Everyone else feels wrong.

It's a fucking curse.
>>
>>16629783
But WHY?
>>
i wish i was born white but it seems wishing won't change anything . i hope you find a white man who will make you happy .
>>
I wonder if you will talk to me again, in 2016.
I guess you won't.
>>
>>16629704
Give just one hint to their character. Something only they'd recognise.
>>
>>16629912
what? fuck you. go tell your person why you're mad
>>
You looked amazing and I did too, we were young and we clearly loved each other, but I was so dumb that I didn't kiss you nor touch you while you were tending to my broken hand just because you had a boyfriend. I didn't give a fuck about him, I cared about morals and such, and I lost the only woman I've ever loved and for so many years I'd see your face every time I closed my eyes and I couldn't sleep because of all the damn regret.
I see how you look at me, you consider me a lost chance, a what if, an old flame.
I am sorry but I'll never be able to talk to you again knowing that fucking up your love life would have been so much better for everyone than fucking up mine. That's why I moved to another university, to another city. Because I'm a fucking idiot and can't get over this.
>>
>>16629927
I'm not asking for me, just to avoid the usual trends of these threads. I always make my reasons clear, don't worry. I'm not even mad at anyone now.
>>
>>16629933
>just to avoid the usual trends of these threads

Isn't the point to keep it anonymous.
>>
Alright this is my last letter to you in one of these because I find myself hoping too often that you'll reply, it's killing me and it's stupid. But just in case, short and sweet.

Will,
I am very sorry about like, everything. Really. I hope we can somehow manage to be friends again some day (lmao not like before) because you were the only person I could be completely open with. Thanks for that and being in my life and stuff.

If you ever need to talk or anything...you know where to find me.

-Marfie
>>
Yea, you guessed it. It's my turn baby.
>>
>>16629569
Fag
>>
>>16630210
interested
tell more
>>
I spent the next two hours after the clock struck midnight wishing I were with you instead of him. And I talked out loud in an empty car as if you were there next to me when I was on my way back from dropping off my friend. I knew when I got back home I'd end up having to spend yet another night with a man I didn't love just to drown out the pain of spending another year without you.
>>
>>16629738
Patrick?
>>
>>16629785
I don't know. I wish I could tell you.

Because if I knew what caused this, maybe I could get out.
>>
Dear D,

You said quite clearly you never wanted to talk again. Yet, you reach out every holiday. Every time I say something back, you freak.

what do you want? I would like to sit down and talk some day, you say you want to as well but every time you chicken out. You said you wanted to be friends again but you avoid me constantly and text me asking if its ok to call, I say yes, and then nothing.

Make your decision. I am done being strung along. You were a good friend while it lasted. You act like you want a hug but every time I offer, you recoil.

Im here if you need me but please make up your mind before you reach out again.
>>
Sam,
I hate you so fucking much. You've hurt me so badly, and I want you to know. I want you to fucking feel it. I hope the memory of me haunts you for the rest of your life.
>>
I'm pretty listless right now.

I'm genuinely sorry, even if you don't believe me; I know we talk, and I know I've said reams of seemingly empty nothings to you, but it's all true. I really do dream of things snapping back into place, like this is some kind of fractured memory, a different world of which I'm just an observer. I miss you; I miss the memories we made and were making. But I also wasn't wrong, and even I admitted that I'd hurt you. We both fucked up--I maybe more than you, but part of the reason for this is how you didn't see the problem with it, my frustration with it. I've admitted and come to terms with the fact that my actions were main cause of all of this, and I could have done things differently--and I wish regularly that I did. But I was hurt, too--and all the more because you didn't see the problem with it, even without malice or contempt, there's no way naivety was the culprit.

I've always been a good liar--really good. I became exceedingly silver-tongued as a kid for what reason I can't remember. I could always lie to anyone and be convincing, even those that knew me well. I could never do that to you--sure, little lies, mundane, innocuous or even loving things, but never anything malicious, or cold or important. But, right now, I'm living another intricate, complex latticework of lies because I can't deal with it anymore--my family and friends don't see me deal with it, don't see me sulk or sob. Hell, some of them have asked me if I was even that affected by it. I can't bring myself to let them know something important just snapped off inside my mind, and I'm just kind of floating, unsure of what to do next, or how to proceed mentally. I have no plans, no goals, no desires and I don't tell anyone these things because I don't want to talk to them about it, to inject more misery into their lives, so I just talk to people who don't know me in person, anonymously (like I'm doing now) so that nothing will come of it.
>>
>>16629504

Love you, angel
>>
>>16631153
Go to bed. It's time.
>>
File: 1449509026367s.jpg (7 KB, 237x213) Image search: [Google]
1449509026367s.jpg
7 KB, 237x213
No one even gives half an inch of a shit about me.
>>
File: 1446050530203s.jpg (10 KB, 250x201) Image search: [Google]
1446050530203s.jpg
10 KB, 250x201
I hope my dealer fucking responds..

come on..
COME ON.
>>
>>16631112
Tony?
>>
My wife doesn't want kids.
You want a kid, even though it wouldn't be remotely practical now.
I.... would love to be the father of your child. I bet you'd have twins, too, and I think I'd be ok with that.

I think you'd be an awesome mother. I'm not convinced I'd make a good father, but I do love you and am prepared to support you in every way.

If we both divorce, would you consider it? We could marry if you like. I'd take your name if that gives you a thrill.
Time is passing.
Would it make you happy?
Your happiness is my guiding light.

Perhaps you'd be more inclined to consider it if you could see just how beautiful you are, pregnant, in my daydreams. Beautiful and majestic. And as gorgeous as ever.
You know your children will be spectacular.
>>
I've been in such a shitty mood all day. I thought about how I spent New Year's Eve with my ex. We ate grapes for good luck and made love. I would've never thought that just a year later I would be alone and feeling like I want to cry at any moment, and thinking about how there's a rigidness to our conversations, a space between us. It's like talking to a stranger.
>>
Hey Masha
Despite you always being on holiday with your family during NYE when we were together, it felt empty again without you, I wish I could get over you seeing as we broke up December 2014, but I can't, and it kills me.
>>
>>16631157
I do Anon, we're all gonna make it brah
>>
>>16631112
I wondered if this was from her, but she never applogized.

Good luck to the both of you.
>>
>>16631157
I give a whole inch of shit about you, stranger.
>>
Stop trying to find out everything about me. If I want you to know, I'll tell you. This makes me not want you to know shit. Stop being so fucking uncool.
>>
I think about you way too much. I've had dreams about you. Nothing crazy, just... innocent.

It was so nice talking to you while we worked. It's been such a long time since I've been able to talk to someone easily. We have so many things in common, and I am really so glad that you care to recommend all sorts of things for me to watch and read (even if it's something I won't really like).

You came into my work a couple days ago, and my heart skipped a beat seeing you. I thought it was cute that you apologized for being too insistent/forceful in having me read those things you told me about. I told you that I didn't mind it--that I was willing to give anything you suggest a try.. and I love how your face lit up and you said something like "That makes me really happy/glad that you said that." And you sounded so sincere in your words.

My heart skipped a beat again, and I really didn't know what to say.. You're a very sweet person. I liked how you would suggest things then wander away to find that exact thing you were talking about and leave it at the desk for me to look at. How you played along with my sarcasm.

I'm honestly so glad that I was able to meet you last week, and to work with you again this week. Thank you for making me smile and laugh. It may have been normal conversation for you, but for someone like me... who has a hard time keeping conversations and opening up to people.. it was very special to me. It felt like I was talking to someone that I've known for a long time. How the words and thoughts flowed, how I just wanted to keep enjoying your company. I'm also going through a very difficult time in my life, and I really, REALLY needed something to make me smile.

I wish I could do something to thank you for everything. For your smiles, for your kindness, for your passion. You're made of something spectacular.

It's a shame that you're married. But all that matters is that you are happy, and I hope you are.
>>
>>16631939
c?
>>
Dear SD,

I don't even know what to say to you in a letter you won't read. I get nervous anytime I even think of you. This stupid fucking game of crushing over someone is driving me crazy. I want to say something to you but then everyone else is all over my business. I just want you, and no one else. Here's to things turning around.

-ST
>>
I'm in love with you even though now I what I know about I also have grown to hate you. I don't even know for sure if you like me like that...it's so hard to tell. We don't even have to date if you don't want to. I just want to know whether or not you feel the same way about me...probably not.
>>
File: shark.jpg (97 KB, 1968x1228) Image search: [Google]
shark.jpg
97 KB, 1968x1228
[pic not related]

A,
its funny, here i am writing this knowing full well i don't have it in me to have you read it. where did this whole thing start? hard to say, but what i do know is right when i saw you the first thing that came to mind was 'hey, shes cute' from there it all snowballed. and thats how im here writing a letter riddled with errors. its because im.......... whats the word im looking for, too strong for just like, but im not sure if this is love either. whatever the word is, thats how i feel about you. just being around you lifts my spirits! I know you probably think of me as the guy with the long hair and weird, sarcastic, and at times dark and macabre sense of humor. But at the same time I genuinley think you feel the same way about me that i do for you. it just seems like we stop at this point because we're afraid of something. it ending badly? ive decided that i want to move foreward with you. im sure of it, and im almost never sure about stuff. anyways, this letter has gone on long enough.

X
>>
dagney,

well it looks like our convo is at an impass. im trying to recollect a certain binary decision you used to make in how you used your phone. an exact solution is eluding me but i think that by this point ive been able to take either one into account. you were such a waste of my time. you sucked the fucking life out of me. eric told me about you, whore. you know david didnt rape you. i was figuring my life out until i met you, and then i was strung out for two and a half years by your deceit. it's a pathology. fuck you. seek help. stop subjecting yourself to other people. you're untalented and i hope your life sucks.

might send it.
>>
>>16632672
sent it. feels good.
>>
>>16632695
>>16632672
edited out swears and made it less wordy.
>>
>>16629099
Dear Tom,

I'm not the biggest fan of your work, but you definitely are a good actor that goes without saying. I loved you in The Last Samurai, Collateral you were a badass, although to be honest with you I've never seen Top Gun or Cocktail. I probably should. Anyway, I was just wondering, what's up with all that Scientology shit? You must know that's ridiculous, right? Fucking aliens? Made up by some hack shitty science fiction writer/pedophile looking ass nigger? Sounds exhausting. You seem like an exhausting person to be around, Scientology aside. It's like you're always coked up. Anyway, hope you're doing well.
>>
Dear Brooke,
I wish you only loved me
>>
>>16631940
Kinda reminds me of my own situation, except that we're both married (to the wrong people).

I hope that you don't fall in love too deeply, anon, as it becomes torture. But at the same time I'm glad you know someone amazing. The works sucks and is full of awful people. It's wonderful to find someone that stands out, someone that makes life taste good.
I hope you can be happy, anon. Be strong.
>>
I woke beside you this morning, thinking of her. Rather than reach for you I rolled away and held onto the picture in my mind.
You say you'll try to make things work between us again, but I've lost faith in you and I don't believe you any more. I know that you tried yesterday, and I'm glad/grateful, but in my heart I don't think you'll keep it up, don't think you really care enough about anything other than yourself.
I'm so tired of fighting for you, for us. This is my last attempt - even though my heart isn't in it any more. Do you know why I'm trying again? Because she told me that I have to.
Give me a reason to love you again. I want to. I have a lot to give, and I need to love.
Loving her is too painful, watching what we had fall apart was too painful. When I met her a year ago I'd given up on us, although I hadn't admitted that to myself. How long is it since you gave up on us?
Give me something to fight for and I'll do it. One last try. Please.
>>
>>16631156
As if. Jokes on me, other people are crazy too.
>>
>>16632828
*world
>>
dear everyone,
why do I always feel alone and unloved?
>>
>>16629099

Why is it that whenever you get enough momentum to sort your life out, you always stumble and go two steps backward. You're in your mid-twenties now, it's time to get fucking serious.
>>
CB
I get it now, finally. I know it took me forever to realize, to be fair you didn't make it easy haha
I had an epiphany
Asking for honesty doesn't mean I'll receive it. And seeing the best in a person doesn't mean they'll be their best for me.
Holy fuck, I'm a dumbass. I feel like you've been trying to tell me this for years, but could never admit it to me. I thought she made you more considerate, I think I was wrong.
I think you've always been considerate, but for me you didn't consider it.
You were your best self for her and by the time she left I think you just forgot who you were for me.
I didn't get goodbye kisses.
We didn't cuddle.
We didn't get coffee before work.
but you forgot that.
So I got that.
but
You're remembering now.
I get empty promises.
I get to wait in parking lots.
I get told I'm always wrong.
I get no consideration.
That's okay though I'm not mad, I understand it now really. We aren't friends. Contrary to what I believed and what I was told.

Y O U A R E N O T A F R I E N D

Not of mine at least. That's the most I wanted from you, no commitment, no relationship, just friendship. I didn't know it wasn't valid option.

Far past due, soon I'll be leaving you.
I want to feel worth someone's best.
I want my best to be seen as it is sincerely.
I don't want attention, I just want to be noticed because someone was curious.

MG

P. S. She was an idiot to not choose you, if she tries again don't give her another chance to pick the wrong one.
"When someone shows you who they are, Believe them the first time."
The two of us need to remember that.
>>
One time, some months ago you wished for me to suffer. Don't worry, my own decisions will let you enjoy quite the show of exactly that. Don't make the same mistake I have made, mister. I never did hate you, but I'll let you enjoy watching my fall. Smile for me, because I won't be. But when I eventually get out of this rut, don't get disappointed because I'll definitely put myself back in the exact same situation before the summer comes around. Even if you hate me after all this time, I hope you enjoy and smile for me. You're not as bad a person as you sometimes make yourself out to be, so never make the same mistakes I make
>>
>>16633062
Because you're a dramatic little bitch.
>>
File: image.png (16 KB, 285x281) Image search: [Google]
image.png
16 KB, 285x281
I promise that I'm going to be a better person for you.
I'm going to stop with trying to make conflict out of every little situation. I'm going to stop talking about the other guys in front of you, I'm going to pay attention to you when you ask me to, and I'll let you be, when you don't. I'm going to submit myself to you, I'm going to bite my fucking tongue every time you break my heart, and I'll apologise for all my faults and more.
And though we aren't together, I will pray your eyes will never linger.
And please, please, don't hurt me, I've never let myself be vulnerable before... here's to nothing...
>>
>>16633295
What a cute post. I wish you the best
>>
I both saved and destroyed the world for serenity
>>
I don't care if you saved the world or damned it to hell yourself you're still a heartless bitch.

NOW COME HOME AND MAKE ME SAND WITCHES, I MISS FUCKING YOU!
>>
File: yew.jpg (74 KB, 1312x880) Image search: [Google]
yew.jpg
74 KB, 1312x880
Dear Me
Time to begin the pokemon campaign. From Platinum to Y. Hopefully it should reassure me and focus me enough not to drink anyone. Yeah maybe once a month weed. Just for the easiness into not doing it majorly anymore. This should be fun and I have other games to enjoy as well. But I hope by this time next year I would have completed a much bigger campaign in my own life. But this should be fun. And people may say it is childish. But rather be playing pokemon than ever deal with the worse consequences of not playing pokemon.
>>
hey tyler
it's me again
looks like i won't be seeing you again before the end of winter break
it's pathetic but i cried a little last night when i found out that your flight to the other coast leaves today during my shift
i wish i had made a move during all the times we hung out alone
i was scared i guess
now i won't see you until spring break or even summer
i'm gonna miss your company
it's selfish but i hope you don't fall for someone else before i see you again
do you even see me as someone you could potentially date? am i too young for you?
the ways i feel when i think about you are strange and make my chest feel heavy.
>>
Hello C,

I'm writing here because I don't want to invade your personal space even if I like you a lot. I also don't want you to stop talking to me again. I'm really happy about the way we are now but I want more. So I guess I'll just be patient. I'm still scared that you forget me or see me as just a super friend. I'm also scared that we might not see each other again due to the fact that we are both busy. I really want you to read this but you're one of the few that I don't read very well (although it suits you pretty well).

Believing in 2016,

N
>>
Despite my feelings of not quite being important enough, I still like you. I've spent my entire life never having anyone really care, and the friends who say they do leave eventually. I have a couple that'll be here to the end, but I can't see them whenever I want.

I need new friends, I woke up at 12:45am new year's to an ear infection and no missed calls or messages. So I started with a foolish pity party for one and went back to bed two hours later.

I'm fighting with all of my old insecurities, again, and I really fucking like you, but I like him, too, and he's the one who made an effort to see me outside of that place, not you.

Sucks, because I know the next time I see you, you'll be looking at me with those eyes, and I'll be sent hurtling back into confusion. I wish one of us would have made a move, but soon it'll be too late and our chances will have expired.

Now, I'm to stop being a sad sack and get up. I do wish I didn't have to make the effort in all of my damn friendships. I'm tired of no one ever trying to make plans with me. Some friends you are.
>>
L,

I know you read these threads, when can we be friends again?

J.
>>
T,
When I drink I can tolerate your company.

Other T,
I don't know why you're not talking to me at the moment. I'm trying not to freak out about it. It will be good to see you again.

L,
C'mon, you really need to get your shit together. You make me look good by comparison. Talk to her. Don't talk about her. Talk to her first, THEN you can worry about the future. Second guessing what people think about you is crazy. Don't do it.
>>
>>16634299
Talk to who?
>>
>>16634131

Name?
>>
>>16634320
Talk to A. Seriously. Just do it.
>>
Again, you just had to show me how little you care. You showed me that you'd be friends with anyone but me. You showed me that you laugh at my trying to make peace with you, which is all I really want to do. I don't want to block your play. I won't interfere ever again. That one night I was just feeling playful and it was an honest request, in a way. I did what I could to let you know I just want to forget about what happened, just like you have. I won't forget, because I think about it. Maybe because it was so novel, and your body is so hot, so hot. But still I can chill. I have options, too many options. You know that. It would have been so nice if you'd just took 1/10th of a second to show me that you're down. But you didn't. So I had to obliterate myself. It was just too painful to know how little you care. K
>>
>>16634331
Take a guess.
>>
>>16634821
Archibald.
>>
Jasmijn, I think we need to talk about the future.
>>
i'm sorry, G.
>>
>>16634821
Joel
>>
>>16634821
Jehosaphat.
>>
goodbye P.
>>
Met mijn vriendinnen!
>>
J

Open your eyes and realise whats right.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 448x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 448x332
J

Saw our old chat texts and we both sounded stupid and childish. I guess that after what happened we are more real between us now. We were just trying to impress each other and wrote stupid Shit. Still I think about you. I even go by your twitter sometimes and see you tweet hateful and indirect threats without reason. I always wonder if they're directed to me.
We didn't text each other at New Year, so this is progress. I like closure and you like keeping your option open. I think that I finally made you understand that you're hurting both of us by trying to maintain a friendship.

If it meant to be than it will happen, but not right now, not with our present selfs.

Ps. Most people don't listen and that made you especial.

J
>>
you're an idealized concept in my head. Smarter than me. Better than me. More adaptive than me.

God how I want you.

And I will have you. Not today, not tomorrow. In a year, maybe two.

I need to be better. To have a stronger antos. To be your equal.

And jesus fuck is it going to hurt changing. And is it going to hurt realizing you're flawed and not at all what I imagined you to be.

But I don't have a choice. I have to put my hand into the fire.

Fuck.

Assuming I manage to survive for two years.

How easy it is to just go to sleep, watch a TV show, escape. Fuck me, it is so fucking tempting.

But I want you. The same force that raised and ruined empires, probably, an empty ambition that turns worms to humans and humans to emperors.

We'll see.
>>
>>16634821
Joshua
Jon
Jason
JT
Johnson
Jerald
Justin
>>
>>16634821
Dah!!... Jorge
>>
>>16635368
>>16635376
It'd be easier to just post what your name is. It has been mentioned though.
>>
>>16635384
I'm just doing this for the lulz honestly
I'm an M
>>
M D,

Since you're not talking to me anymore, I won't be talking to you either.

Goodbye.

A
>>
>>16635363
And I'm making myself better for someone else.
Maybe 2 years is too long. I'm not waiting for you. Maybe after 2 years your change will not make difference to me. But I'm happy that I made you change into a better you. Thanks for the power over you.
>>
Bitches maine, they're so fucking mean:

"The most loving women are the women who will test you the most. She wants you to be your fullest, most magnificent self. She won't settle for anything less. She knows it is true of you. She knows in your deepest heart you are free, you are Shiva. Anything less than that she will torment. And, as you know, she's quite good at it. Yet, if your purpose is to be free, you wouldn't have it any other way. "
>>
>>16635441
I love you
>>
>>16635457
I will always hate you.
>>
>>16635457
The feminine says what it feels. A woman's word is her true expression in the moment. :PPP
>>
>>16635465
I know. I hate you too, but right there in the opposite side of the coin is love. Flip it.
>>
>>16635476
The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. Just so you know :O
>>
You might ask her, "Do you want to go to the movies?" She might reply, "Not really." Then you hug her and spin her around and say, "Let's go to the movies!" And she says, "OK!" She is not talking about her desire to go to the movies. She is talking about the feeling of your relationship in the present moment. If after she said she didn't want to go to the movies, you said fine and sat down to watch TV, you would be missing the point. She is not really saying she doesn't want to go to the movies, even though that is what she's saying. Why are women so complicated?
>>
>>16635484
It's a burning curiosity. I imagine a garden of earthly and unearthly delights unfolding amid the brutish animality my body craves. Call it what you want.

But I love having my own oft-posted words echoed back to me.
>>
>>16635510
I think you need to be a little more precise.
>>
To my friend:

Fuck you, we not friends anymore. Also I see you on fb.
>>
>>16633728
Delusional request for initial?
>>
>>16635508
You're taking "Not really" as "Absolutely not." The conversation was simple and you're over analyzing it.

>Wanna go to a movie?
>Meh
>C'mon it'll be fun!
>Alright

Humans 101. If someone isn't that interested in something, but they're interested in spending time with you, your enthusiasm can change their minds about whatever event/activity. Might not work when someone is fully against something, but if they don't care either way it can be simple.
>>
>>16635514
Is this sarcasm? If so ... You are so cynical. If not... You need to be more specific.
>>
>>16633112
are you me? exact initials and everything
>>
Dearest Cecilia

The story can resume. The one I had been planning on that evening walk. I can become again the man who once crossed the surrey park at dusk, in my best suit, swaggering on the promise of life. The man who, with the clarity of passion, made love to you in the library. The story can resume. I will return. Find you, love you, marry you and live without shame.
>>
Dear elementary pen pal in Africa:
I know the school wasn't able to afford to send letters to Africa, so you didn't actually exist. I know you were made up by our grade 2 teacher, but I just wanted you to know that I believed and I would want you to exist
>>
>>16635529
We were never friends. And if we're not friends, why are you looking at me on fb? Why are you bothering to post here?
>>
>>16635756
You are not him, anon. Go away, you pig
>>
>>16635769
lol… fuck you stupid fucking bitch. How do you know? I best you're a chinless fatass just butthurt because of a pump and dump.
>>
Dear Willian.
Thanks for being there for me, you'll always be like a brother to me.
>>
>>16635839
I know because he doesn't type like a retarded swine
>>
>>16635862
You're a gay sandnigger, aren't you?

Swine, pig… whateves.
>>
>>16635873
You missed again, you simpleton
>>
Aaron Bird,
you are a thief. nobody should trust you because you're a manipulative meth head with no goals in life other than screwing people over.
yeah, you're cute. cute boys can be bad people.
luckily I can spot liars, otherwise I may have fallen in love with ya. but you're good at what you do, I'll give you that.
>>
>>16632828
Oh, I know. I already knew it was a lost cause when he mentioned his wife. I won't see him for a while, so maybe that's a blessing in disguise. This is always my sort of luck.. I've grown used to it.
>>
>>16635896
Get back in the grave Alexander, Arron won the duel
>>
>Dear Future Posters
Write the letter with only the beginning letter of there name. Then leave the first letter of your name as the end. And stop making these threads more than what they should be. People come to read either for reassurance or comfort that anyone is writing to them. They do not need your utter bullshit and cuntish opinions raping this thread. Seriously from someone who frequents here alot. No one needs any fucking thing other than what the thread is meant to be about. Keep this in mind when posting. And no way in hell unless you fucking post a full name from yourself and who you are writing too. Will there actually be a chance you can bitch back to the actual person on your on shitty social media what they said here.
>NO ONE IS SPECIAL.
>deal with it.
>>
AEM,
I really like you, always has. Before, I didn't know anything and just tried to figure my life out. Now, I don't know what's going on in your life, but I really want to try and be a part of it.

You never write to me first. You don't know how much I love the few times you have.

/ Viktor
>>
Dearest D.G

I have spent quite while with you, been there when you needed me, and you have done the same.

We have spent many happy memories together, as well as a few not so happy ones; I thank you for letting me into your life for such a long time now, but my time is short with you, things are coming up that I must attend to. you will be very much missed in many ways, from our way to spend time together doing the same thing every week, to the best of random off topic discussions every day. Being with you has helped me become a better human as well as tame my views on darker subjects of life. You have great advice and helped me through thick and thin, may you prosper always.

I love you and hope to cross your path again some day

With love-T.J
>>
>>16635551
I'm an MC. Doubtful, isn't it?
>>
File: Chilly is me.png (170 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
Chilly is me.png
170 KB, 500x313
To "Gaiman" and "Faust":

You two are the most obnoxiously mutually masturbatory shits I've ever met. Seriously, just fuck already, it'll save me a lot of eye-rolling and disgust having to sit through your messages to each other.

To Mom:

You're a fucking hypocrite. I needed you to be supportive, I needed you to be just a LITTLE sympathetic to the fact that living here is making me depressed and instead you blamed me, called me spoiled (wanting to live in a house that isn't rat-infested and soaked in cat piss while being manipulated emotionally and financially by your harpy of a mother isn't being spoiled), and said that if anyone deserved to be unhappy, it was you.

First chance I get to leave, you can stay the fuck behind with the hag like you threatened to do to me unless I "changed my attitude and cheered up".

See how you fucking like it, bitch.
>>
Don't be alone.
I'm all alone.
They don't love, and they don't care, and they'd kill me if they could. and save them and then save me, I can't do it by myself.

I'm not scared. Their ridicule has now become a tool and it makes me stronger.
>>
File: feels_516771_4069365.jpg (37 KB, 550x453) Image search: [Google]
feels_516771_4069365.jpg
37 KB, 550x453
>>16636055
are you me?
>>
>>16635389 J could give a hint only L would know.
>>
File: vlcsnap-270333.jpg (19 KB, 704x400) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-270333.jpg
19 KB, 704x400
Mum, Dad.

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry for becoming this fuck up of a human being regardless of the unconditional love and care you showed to me as you raised me. Even though you split, you both made sure I was number one priority even though you struggled at times to deal with a situation that you're not used to.

You did an amazing job, but I can't help feeling and thinking that this world isn't for me on a daily basis. That I have no energy or motivation to do anything with my life, nothing appeals to me anymore, even the one hobby I found myself obsessed with has lost the spark years ago.

I tried working to contribute all I could, but that broke me even further, I tried going back to college and that's gone downhill too, I just stare at my empty sketchbook... Not even wanting to draw, let alone do all the assignments before the hand-in date.

I'm sorry I ever gave the impression I wanted to do animation, that may have been the case 10-15 years ago, but I just clung to that story so you guys had some hope for me. I've been to therapists, i've taken tablets and neither of them have change the way I feel.

All that runs through my head is the thought of suicide, it's an urge that increases daily... Yet the thought of ruining both of your lives after putting so much into me just makes me feel even more depressed. I'm stuck in a loop, i'm lost, and frankly i'm beyond repair.

Thank you for everything you've done despite situations, I love you both. If I could have anything in the world, it'd be the erasure of my existence so that both of you can focus solely on your own lives. I'm a hindrance in life as much as I will be in death.

J.H.
>>
>>16636316

Can you draw me a picture of a cute girl please?
>>
>>16636316
don't do it anon

don't you see that this is a perfect time for a spark to ignite?

find a new hobby,, go out into the vast world, there is so much to see and so much to do, don't be snuffed out like a candle in the night when you illuminate others in the darkness
>>
File: 1444524997757.jpg (81 KB, 950x713) Image search: [Google]
1444524997757.jpg
81 KB, 950x713
Dear, RM

We've been talking for the last few months.
I know we both said we want to see eachother, and we will see each other within the month. I know we're just 'friends,' but I won't lie, you're on my mind everyday; every hour.
I don't deserve a person like you, you're too successful, just being in your presence makes me look like shit. I'm hideous, you're the cutest thing I've seen.
I know I'm infatuated with you, and it's unhealthy for me. I'm constantly thinking of a future with us together, but I know that's just my desires running rampant, my imagination going crazy.
I do honestly hope you're not interested in me, you need to live your life with somebody who you love, somebody who deserves a person like you.

I need you off my mind, I don't want to be infatuated with you. I just want to be your friend.
-G
>>
Don't fucking lower or hinder your intelligence in order to compliment me.
Any idiot could tell ya that what you just said was such blatant pandering- idolizing me is fucking stupid.

The more you love me the more livid I get with you- and disgusted! Because you can't control yourself or deal with your emotions and it's fucking weak.
If you can't overcome yourself how will you overcome anything or anyone else?

And stop getting mad at my trolls!
Of course I get rude random messages from guys on the internet-
Getting puffy and threatening violence over my internet trolls like /facepalm

Dude... I'm going to be 25 soon so you NEED to pull yourself out of middle school and stop threatening your entire future well-being on my ability to successfully let you down easy.

Again and again until you finally get over it.
Which you claim you can't so again I state the word,
Weak.

I'm a cold brutal bitch inside and I'd hate to show you.
>>
C,
I know someday you'll have a beautiful life
I know you'll be the star in somebody else's sky
But why can't it be mine?
C
>>
>>16634821
Jori?
>>
Yeah, turns out I'm never going to understand you. Or rather, I won't understand most of you, I can at least understand some of your intentions.

You claim you don't want someone that'll throw you away, but you're offering to post pictures of your body to random anons over a throwaway email again so that they can give you some attention. You claimed, only 24 hours ago, that you were only seeking your ex's dick. Not me, mind you, but the only ex you ever actually talk about because you're still infatuated with him even if he lashes out at you.

Considering you altered your sleep schedule to perfectly match his again, and you spent every second since we broke up with him, again, only now to be trying to get attention from anyone you possibly could I can only really feel sad. I mean, I still feel incredibly stupid because I knew going into our relationship where it was heading, and when I called it off I knew what would follow. But even so, I would still ask that the person I fell for actually listened more often. I wish you would not degrade yourself for momentary affection.

You're going to, anyway. Maybe I just never understood you. Maybe when I told you to seek your own happiness, this is what actually does make you happy. You at least act happier now than how you were days before I decided it was better that we break up, and you at least spend your time with someone that's there and able to help you no matter how you blogged about him in the past.

I'm gonna slowly brush myself off. I can still attribute all of how I feel to my own stupidity of letting "us" escalate to anything beyond friendship. I wanted us to work, Mari, but when I say something like "I want you to be happy" I really do actually mean that even if it means I would go so far as to break it off. I don't know if what you're doing now is granting that happiness. What I do know is that I want you to find and achieve it, this year. Do take care of yourself, cutester. Treat yourself to stuff, too.
-T
>>
Will you stop being so annoyingly sexy?
>>
Mom,

I can't believe this is so hard for me to tell you, but I'm going on a date tomorrow and have no clue how to tell you. I know you'll be happy for me, but I also know you're batshit insane and will allow your paranoia to ruin this. I met him three years ago, and no, I haven't been keeping him a secret; I haven't been with him, and have hardly talked to him before now (aside from a few coffee dates....) I really doubt he's a rapist, please don't make me miserable asking his background then questioning how I know what I know about him, and please don't stalk us from the parking lot.

I tried to ask Dad how to tell you today, but I couldn't even get myself to tell him. What kind of messed up relationship do I have with you where I'd rather talk to dad and fear you more than anything else in the world? Regardless, you'll know before the end of the day... please take it well you controlling Nurse Ratched.
>>
>>16636685
if you talk to dad he'll just talk to mom, top kek kids these days know nothing of loyalty
>>
You're going to leave me, I suspect. That's fine. I gave you this tidy exit.

You can dress it up in whatever frilly, new age, self-serving, low effort "my love goes with you even when I'm banging other people" faux earthy free love but in reality consumerist affectation while you shovel the attentions and validations of an endless horde into the vacuum, cheered on by your coven of slutty friends with shitty personalities, abetted by whatever vague "spiritual" axioms that would fall apart as blatant hypocrisies under scrutiny. I mean, it's all part of the journey right? Why deny yourself anything for any reason, ever?

Besides, I am just a man. A tool of oppression, even when my childhood was buried in poverty, abuse, foster care, neglect, abandonment and bereavement.

Even my love is oppression. How dare my desire for monogamy clip your wings? Love is not a thing to be owned, you'll say. How nice for you when you have the love of others guaranteed. How nice for you when you will never be mocked for being weak, for being sad, for being frightened. How nice for you when you are only a phone call away to emotional and economic support. How earnestly, belligerently fucking nice for you.

So go have a mimosa. You've got a busy day of sending out vibes and parsing the threads of the cosmos only to find that its agenda is remarkably similar to yours.

I gave you the easy out. Isn't that love?
>>
>>16635716
yes, sorry
>>
>>16636316
Stop making me cry, faggot.
>>
B,

I am not her, she's better than me.
I don't like her though I respect.
From the beginning I knew trouble would come
You never listen
I want a way out and let you keep her
But I want to be better than she is so I stay.

X
>>
>>16636759
it is love for her and for yourself that you could get away from that terrible situation

you are in the right anon, forge a new road in front of you and walk down it
>>
Mom and dad,

I don't care about your drama. I don't want to know. You're supposed to have your shit together for us, for fucks sake. We shouldn't be the ones mediating your shit.
>>
>>16635967
Lighten up , Francis.
>>
A,
I know that eventually we'll come to an end, our paths are too different. It seems like every time you come back to California we see each other less, we feel for each other less. When we finally break it off, please don't fade from my life. You're the only person I care about in this fucking town.
E.
>>
>>16635405
I'm not who you think I am, I'm sure.
>>
Alicia, I feel really sad. I know I just pretend I'm not and hating everything has just always been that way. But I feel like saying why I'm sad doesn't compare to the cutting you do. I'm sorry I just tell you to move on from your father. I just want you to be happier around me so I can be happier. I don't think we should've ever started talking. You're helping me at the given moment but it will kill me in the long run. I feel like you don't care about me. We both only talk to each other for ourselves. It hurts that you are so willing to leave once you graduate. I know I'm a faggot without many careers ideas. I know I have unrealistic expectations. Please just tell me to fuck off instead of pretending you care. I've lost interest in video games, star wars, 4chan. All the stupid things I used to be so excited about, I just hate myself when using them. I only look forward to talking to you but you never text me first. I feel like I'm a bother to have around. I don't complain about any of this because then there would be an actual reason for me to be a bother. When you told me today that talking about white supremacy gets annoying and repetitive, that really hurt. I do that because it's just something funny to kill time. You need to understand I don't have anything interesting to say. Everytime we are about to end a Skype call, I become sad and try to get you to stay longer. I didn't do that today. I hate you Alicia. I genuinely want to shoot you. You want to die but can't do it yourself, you being dead would give me a reason to die. Please just fucking walk into traffic you dumb whore.

Anon
>>
D,
J broke up with her fiance to date A.
I know we broke up but I thought you should know.
-J
>>
>>16635992
I hate goodbyes.
At least... two of these initials are incorrect, though. So I don't have to be sad. Change, impermanence - they don't happen! I can keep my head in the sand!
>>
File: think before you speak.gif (404 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
think before you speak.gif
404 KB, 500x374
>>16629099
Jenni,

I'm really sorry that I stopped talking to you. I think we could've still been pretty good friends if I didn't let my emotions get the better of me. I feel like I've done a lot of growing up in the last couple of years, and breaking off our friendship definitely played a big part in that. Thanks for giving me that gentle push I needed to move forward with my wretched life. I hope that one day, I'll be the man that the people in my life need me to be. That's all I want, and you helped me realize that.

All the best,
James
>>
>>16636671
Can't help it

It's natural
>>
>>16629704

Did you tell them how you feel, like really tell them? If you haven't, then you should. Some people give up if they feel like the feelings aren't mutual. When someone is hurt, they pull away and the slightest thing can make them upset, causing them to withdraw. Try talking to them again. Ask them why they're so upset and ask what needs to be done to fix things between y'all. Be honest with them about how you feel, that you were scared of you're feelings, if you haven't yet. It will definitely help.
>>
D
Im sorry, I know you dont care about me anymore and I know what we had was just you being confused about yourself but I want it back.. I want what we had, how we connected. Now youre just toying with me because its fun and Im going along with it because im dying for some type of emotional connection with you and the only thing that keeps me from pulling the goddamn trigger is the sliver of a fucking chance that someday ill be able to wake up next to you and see you staring into my eyes.
In all honesty im not sure if youre the worst of best thing thats ever happened to me.Im not sure if I hate you or if I want you so badly I cant stand to see you with someone else. I say I want nothing but for you to be happy but what I really want is for us to be happy together... and im not sure if thats possible. Part of me thinks I should just fucking end it and let you move on. Im sorry I wasnt good enough.
M
>>
Dear Debbie.

I'm sorry.
>>
>>16637496

Are you me?
>>
Hey Sam,
I still miss you.
Quite a lot, in fact.
I really do wish you'd try to reach out to me once more despite how cold I have been in the past year.
I could really, really use it.
And secretly I wish you could use it too.
-C
>>
>>16637516
most likely.
>>
>>16637547

It sucks cause I'm going through the same emotions as you, her and I currently live with each other, all my life I feel like a fuck up...I feel if I just vanish from her life, she would be much better of. I still care for her so much...I can tell the feeling is not mutal....she been the best person to come into my life, I'm so terrified of letting her go.
>>
>>16637560
Guess Im lucky that I get to have her toy with and tease me, or maybe its just making things worse by leading me on and thinking something of substance might emerge.

Really dont know what to do. Good luck with your thing, man. Hope you find a solution that makes you happy. I sure as hell wont.
>>
>>16637578

She toys with me to a degree, I usually gtfo before she can do any more. With how life is looking, pretty sure I might an hero...which has been on my mind for yrs.
>>
>>16637590
Maybe stick around one time when shes teasing to see what comes of it. You never know and from what youre giving me you dont have much to lose. Sometimes its better to just say fuck it and see where it takes you.
>>
Dear Nicole,

I wish you merry xmas and a happy new year. My wish for 2016 is to come back Nicole. I still love you and I always be. You were my first love. I always remember you. You said 5 years ago in a conversation we had, that you were afraid I will forget you. I think that you forgot me. But I am waiting here for you.

For Nicole, with love from high school ( 3 years relationship )
>>
>>16637596

It usually just turns into a huge fight. I never been one to just sit there and take things, why I get up and leave, so I don't open my mouth and say some thing I regret.

Few weeks ago she told me I was her rock, she would have no clue what she'd do with out me. In that time she has not shown me any intimacy...no hugging, kissing, any touching.

Oh well, I'm tapping out in life now. She is only person I have, so not really any one will miss me. With this infection I been dealing with, chances of me dying is pretty high up there already...I rather go out on my own terms, instead of dying in bed alone and miserable.

Best of luck to every one in this thread. Hope every thing works out with every one.
>>
Something more about Nicole.

This is referring to Nicole Always Rosewood
>>
Dear James

I fucked up, big time. I've told you all this before on Skype and you kinda just batted it away. When I told you I wanted to make amends and try again you said that you felt I wasn't listening. Meanwhile I was feeling the same about you. I'm hurting a lot and I wish you'd give it another go. I feel that what you've been saying is shorthand for that you're no longer interested. If so, please just fucking say so and end my misery. I've changed, man. I wish you could accept that.

K
>>
Aaron,
I still think of you.
-K
>>
>>16637065
Fuck off Francis
>>
So could you just make up your mind already and stick with whatever choice you make? It would really be easier for everyone if you'd stop being so fickle

It's obvious there's something. Who the fuck texts their """"friend"""" literally every day to see how they're doing and such. Oh and plans vacations to tropical places just for them

Just fucking say 'I still love you' and we'll get back together like we did last time. We're great together, fucking deal with it already.
>>
I'm back from the YPG in Syria. I have hard facial scars and my left eye is gone from an IS mortar attack.

Told you I'd come back alive, Dad.
>>
J,
Fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you. Why aren't you ever there when I need you? Why are you so abusive, and yet you seem completely blind to it and seem to think you have the right to judge other people? Don't you understand that you're ruining my life, hurting me every single day?
Why don't you ever ask me how I'm doing, what's up with my life right now, instead of just bitching down the phone at your friends all day every day and chucking back more and more and more fucking wine?
Just fuck you. I hope your liver shrivels up and you die as soon as I get the hell out of here.
You say you're going to get better in 2016 but you and I both know you won't. You'll always be this way.
E
>>
>>16636759
Hey Anon,

I think my fiancé could have written this when we first got together. He was strictly monogamous back then and still doesn't share my spiritual beliefs.

I want you to know that there is some hope for your relationship. 3.5 years in and just two weeks ago I suddenly decided that I never want to sleep with anyone else. He's not even happy about it now, he'd gotten spoilt on imagining threesomes I think

Where there's a will there's a way, and love will find a way
>>
I need to tell you I love you before I go full crazy.
>>
>>16638149
I love you too anon
>>
>>16638180
She isn't the type of girl who would browse 4chan, sadly... but thank you.
>>
>>16636261
A time ago L would write posts about me in these threads, that is how I know L reads these fresh threads.
>>
>>16638186
:(
>>
Uiteindelijk vond ik het wel leuk. Natuurlijk. De het. Het de
>>
Baby… baby… I want to suck your cock so bad right now. You're 3 minutes away but it might as well be 3 hours, 3 days, 3 months. I want you so fucking bad right now. Right now.
>>
>>16638215
I wish she was, though. Then she would eventually see all the letters I wrote that I never sent her - and honestly, I still dream showing her the letters in a hopeful future where we stand together.
>>
>>16638456
>she would eventually see all the letters I wrote >that I never sent her - and honestly,
>I still dream showing her the letters in a >hopeful future where we stand together.
Don't do any of this. Show her you are capable of moving on and she will see and want you to still be in her life. Telling her you wrote letter on a anon board borderlines creepy and not over someone.
>>
>>16638149
So... tell her?
>>
>>16635839
>getting rejected by a chinless fatass on 4chan

my sides
you got so mad!
>>
I see what you're doing. I can't blame you I have trust issues too. Part of why I find you attractive. You're smart, maybe smarter than me. I'd still be clueless had you not slipped up and mentioned your personal motto. "Trust no one but get them to trust you"
No wonder half the questions I ask you pretend like you didn't hear because you were too focused on what's going on with me. You were gaining information to use as a weapon had it been necessary. You act interested as a way to conveniently skip having to give information about yourself. Absolutely brilliant. But rather unnecessary. I know that by now it's habit to do that with people, but by now surely you can't possibly think you would need to turn my own words against me. I'm just curious.

What are you so afraid of that you elicit information from everyone and hardly give any of your own so it can be used against them if necessary?
You don't need to be afraid of me. I'm just your guy friend with a serious crush on you because of how brilliant, funny, and attractive you are.
Ps it's a real shame we don't get to talk as often anymore because we are always moving around.
>>
Dear Past Me,
You really should've stopped loving her once you realised she doesn't love you back. The tears were not worth it. God dammit you were dumb, but at least we learned something, right ? ..Fuck me.
>>
>>16637461
I didn't. Maybe I should've but then again I'm terrified of what's going on. We're really far apart with no realistic way of meeting up anytime soon. Still can't stop thinking about her.

Also.

>maybe you should
>try talking to them again
>ask them why they're so upset
She's blocked me on every platform I can contact her on. And before she blocked me she completely refused to tell me what I've done wrong.

And I know this is weird because it's a serious reaction from her, which implies that something serious went down, but I genuinely don't know what I've done wrong. I have no idea.
>>
Dear person,
Coffee tomorrow?
I need to see you.
I'm sorry that I won't have anything to say.
>>
Guy at work that eye fucks me, and smiles every time we make eye contact,
Thank you. I need that. You have no idea.
>>
B10/Goku
I'm sure you've got an inkling of how much you mean but you will never know the bulk of the love, as I am defensive. The truth is though, I am here to see 2016 because of you bro, nobody else. I've begun to value myself simply because you put up with me, even though I'm autism, often cringeworthy, and I'm sure I annoy you at times. You care! You've patched the ship C absolutely destroyed and discarded to the point of being seaworthy. That ship will now sail towards gainz and getting shit done, like yours does.
I can't thank you enough, and you will be repaid, somehow. I won't waver my friend.
Love,
-D
P.S. I forgot to get Small Man a bone for Christmas, that's probably why he ralphed in my car lmao he's like fuck you bro, deal with it *snort snort, derpy look*
>>
I'm sorry too

I'm sorry that I wasn't man enough when a man I should have been. I'm sorry that I didn't strike when the iron was hot. I'm sorry that, when you wanted me to be a knight, I was a mere page. I'm sorry that I was far too late in my quests. I'm sorry that I couldn't quest in time. I'm sorry that I wasn't ready at the time.

But most of all, I'm sorry that I can't be enough for you now, because I'd give half the world to be.

I would burn every last tree, so not a single one would stand between us. I just want it to be enough.

I just want a chance; that's all I ask.
>>
Dear bf
I'm finding it really hard to be attracted to you lately. We've talked about your porn habits before and although I agree it's not cheating or a big deal, it just disgusts me picturing the hours you spend searching, downloading and watching it, not to mention the hours spent on b/ and youtube. I picture you at your computer desk surrounded by filth jacking off to teens when they are half your age. It makes you seem desperate, shallow and creepy. Other girls might be okay with it which is fine. I just don't think we're meant for each other anymore. And it all makes me not want to have kids with you. I'm sorry but I can't help it. I wish I would have known about your internet and sex addiction before it came this far. It's all you do. I want more out of a relationship and partner. I think we're just different people. I want someone who's into adventures and educating themselves, not wasting away behind a screen.
>>
Dear F

I wish there was a way of telling you that you touching, hugging me and sitting on my lap the other day was probably the best, most relieving feeling i've had in a long long time, probably ever, and I'm anxious to tell you because you might think it's a sexual thing, which it isn't, and i don't want to push you away by saying it, partially because i think i love you, mostly because you've been a better friend than almost all my other friends, even though we've only known eachother for a month or so

Love and thanks

T
>>
Hiya L,

Last week I thought about you a bit. I was on vacation and had a great week, got high, had a one night stand (fun but never doing it again), and just recharged my batteries. I'm not sure I'll ever be a normal person, but I'm becoming functional and better. I eat better, I'm taking training in addition to working, I exercise daily, and I'm pretty close to quitting alcohol altogether. No clue where my life is headed but I'm not too worried, I'm not satisfied with life yet but I'm working on it.

I hope you are doing well. Quitting alcohol for a month would be a great start to a year, as hard as it'll be. I'd really like it if you became happy, and alcohol is literally poison when it comes to that. I still wonder how you're doing sometimes, might even miss you on the odd night.

You put yourself down a lot, and maybe you shouldn't. You're smart, you're capable of changing, which I saw for myself when we were close. It might seem like there isn't any progress, but self improvement isnt a straight line, its a rollercoaster.

Hope things are alright with you. I don't know if you even come to this site anymore, but maybe you do and maybe you'll read this.

T
>>
>>16639283
Initials?
>>
Dear M,

We haven't spoken in so long, and I miss you so much. You said when we broke up that you needed time to sort out your depression and self-harm by yourself, and avoid dragging me down as well. I wish in time that we can be together once again, and that you are not already with the person whom you constantly visit. I hope I do not annoy you with all messages asking how you are. But I just worry, and I know you need space.
>>
>>16639867
Don't worry about it, she would know. I wouldn't know which to give anyway.
>>
>>16640316
so I can assume it's not jc or wc?
>>
Dear Aaron,
You fucking asshole, I can't fucking believe you... I'm falling for you more and more every day you nerd, I thought that this would pass... But noooo you had to be all cute and lovely, fuck you. Fuck. You.
>>
>>16630716

I don't think I've ever felt so much sorrow reading something before. I'm suffering with you. Hearing these words from her would be the best thing to ever happen.
>>
T
It's me again. I've been listening to your favorite album on loop for the past 2 days. Did I really last see you on New Year's day? It feels like it's been at least a week.
I can't stop thinking about you. You're probably rubbing elbows with scientists now.
Please don't forget about me. Please don't fall for someone else. Technically I've known you for two years but we only started getting close these last two months. And I have two months to go until I'll see you again. Writing these letters is my only way of coping with these strange feelings, I don't want to scare you by telling you. I'll wait a little longer before confessing. I value our friendship but I want something more.
I'm scared you think of me as only a friend. But even if you did i actually may be relieved a little. I know if we got involved it couldn't last forever and I don't want love or sex getting in the way of a great friendship. I don't know what to do with you
>>
Sorry for being a fucking clown
>>
Did you fuck him? Because you can you do what you want of course, but it would be a major turn-off. Also, how do I know you're not lying?
>>
>>16639097
Eye fucking means you're hot desu
>>
Dear Jacob
hey dude. Honestly when we first met I didn't think youd have as much as an effect on me as you have. Back in freshman year we were practically strangers till the end of summer. And I gotta say, thanks. Thanks for dealing with my shitty humor and bad relationship choices. I look up to you like a older brother teaching me. if I never got to meet you I doubt id be the same person i am today. And even though I got on your nerves sometimes, thanks for dealing with me.
your fellow comrade, Michael Roach
>>
I want a double date. Are my eyes too big for my stomach 4chin?
>>
>>16640998
>date
>big stomach

Sounds like a date that won't lead to sex
>>
I'm really horny too.
>>
>>16629704
Initials?
>>
Happy New Year to you too. Don't you wanna like meet up? We chat so much, we could chat in real life, too.
>>
>>16632885
Initials?
>>
>>16641107
Peter Pan and the two cats from Alice in Wonderland who are really good in zelf-spot which is pretty attractive.
>>
>>16641112
Written to T.
>>
>>16640225
initials?
>>
>>16635508
just cuz you're a fucking sperg doesnt mean women are complicated. people are complicated. get some social skills. it wasn't a test, she didnt have a strong desire to go but since you persisted she caved because really, how can you have a terrible time at the movies?

inb4 aurora
>>
Any reason you're not responding to my messages? It's okay... I just hope that you're doing okay. I'm here for you, man. Have a nice day.
>>
>>16641701
From L
>>
Mom,
Why did you wait until this morning to give me the sex talk? I'm fucking 18
Do you think I'm trying to get into his pants? Well you're more lax about this than I thought. Maybe you've finally accepted that I'm an adult and I'm going to do adult things
>>
Sorry I missed you. Or maybe not because whenever I see you I cry on the way home.
>>
>>16642042
Hi L
>>
B,
It's been a year now and it feels that I've known you for so long. I remember when we first met, with your sudden introduction and cliche buzzfeed-tier questions. You weren't like most people I know. In fact, I could say that we are literal reflections of each other! I'm so sorry to say this, but over recent months, I think I'm starting to fall in love with you. I didn't expect that at the beginning, but then again, I didn't know how funny and sweet you really are. Your best friend kept making subtle comments on how I should be your boyfriend. As usual, I hid my true feelings and just joked about that. This is going to sound really lame, but whenever we talk and laugh and mock each other, I feel that I'm high on life. It's a great feeling and I hope that you feel the same way about me. I know you're not into that stereotypical dinner date crap that couples normally do. But when the time comes, I want to do dumb shit with you and laugh along the way. I mean, come on, you and I have a need for adventure!

M
>>
Dear Nick
I'm sorry it didn't work out but I want a different kind of partner and life.

Take care.
>>
T
I'm obsessed with you and I don't even know your last name
>>
It's never enough.
I want more of you. I want all of you.
Would it frighten you to know that? It terrifies me.
But I like to be terrified.
>>
>>16642418
I take it back. I'm now very glad I missed you. Fuck you for even talking to my friends. You destroy everything you touch.
>>
Dear M,

I can see you posting on here. If you are the M I think you are, write a hint or something I'd know if it was you..

From L
>>
>>16638476
Fair point. Anyway, I can write something better to her in the future.

>>16638631
I will. But going easy. "I like you" might be an understatement, but I need to go slow.
>>
>>16642736
Oh, how I wish this were for me
>>
M

If you message me, I'll tell you something curious

k
>>
dad,

sorry for being a piece of shit. i spend all my money on cigs and booze but dont tell you. hate this drug addiction. i just stay home and it drives me fucking crazy. u always stand up for me when i get into fights. im sorry for existing
>>
wife,

im skinny and you say im a piece of shit because of drugs. fuck you bitch. one day youll be alone bitch.
>>
>>16642938
Oh, how I wish you were who this was for. Nobody is that lucky though, least of all me.
>>
It was hell of a year dad, I know we are not in good grounds and I know I was the one who fucked up but it's good for me, I learned a lot of things, I make as much as you do even tho I do two jobs I like it. I miss you both even my lil' sis but what can I do, we are far away and we don't talk as much.

Everything will be okey, I promise.
>>
Dear Dad,

I live my life like this because I'm a failure myself. I'm a fuckup and my sister is a bitch. Glad she doesn't live here. The only thing I learn is I'm going to be a bum smoking cigs all day. Unlike some who live nicely that I'm jealous of. Kill me.
>>
Amanda, I love you, and I respect you, but I am so done with your shit. Look when you tell me you're allergic to alcohol, and red dye, anf literally everything else on the god damn planet, I can't tell if you're bullshitting or not. You just need to be straight up with people. You own sister can't even stand you because you always have to draw attention to yourself.
Look, you just need to be yourself man. Nobody will ever want to be around you if you act like an autistic 10 year old. Amanda, you are god damn 20 years old. Cut the shit man. It's time to stop. You can he so much better if you just try

And Kirby. Oh Kirby. You poor actually autistic child. When you say "I'm just being realistic" when you crush someone's dreams doesn't make it ok. The kid was fucking 12 dude what the fuck is wrong with you? Take into account others feelings before you say something holy shit dude

And Jordan, I'm sorry. That's all I can really say. I wish I could still see you and talk to you. There is so much I'd like to say
>>
>>16629099

I fucking hate myself. If it wasn't for my cigs and 4chan I would have killed myself. I haven't been eating or going outside the apartment thinking about everything. God I hate our neighbors.

I'm hearing things and I think I have to see a doctor. My sister and my brother already had this problem before. It's my turn now fuck.
>>
>>16643325

Hate that I can't smoke indoors and have to stand outside like a bum. Been peeking at our neighbors I think one of them saw me and called the cops. Hate being a skinny shit skin.

I'm just minding my business. Let me do my drugs.
>>
>>16643203
Then we are simply two unlucky individuals
>>
K,

I am sorry I hurt you.

W
>>
>>16643336
man just get an herb vape, the smell indoors is nothing really, just get some incense or glade spray.
>>
>>16642736
I don't want you. I wouldn't be frightened, per se, but I'd probably block you. I told you where I stand. Friends and nothing more.
>>
>>16642912
Hey, gotta start somewhere. Good luck anon!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.