[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ugly >short >32,000 a year >no talent What would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 322x504) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 322x504
>ugly
>short
>32,000 a year
>no talent

What would attract a girl at this point? Confidence?
>>
>>16629092
Describe your personality
>>
If you live in a not shit country. Try online dating with some girl who lives in a shit country and wants a green card.
>>
money and status
>>
>>16629092
Being interesting to talk to and nice hang out with.
Sure you're not going to get a model, but there's someone with the same interests as you somewhere.
>>
I was hoping someone would say confidence mattered. Damn.
>>
>>16629480
Well, it does, how else are you going to portray the fact that you're interesting? But confidence isn't what attracts girls.

Do you ever hear girls saying "Brad is so confident, I want him to screw me all night long with his confidence stick!"?
>>
Why people in 4chan thinks this kind of thing have a formula of working?
All girls are different ans care for different things. Stop searching for advices in this thread full of retardeds and go live your life
>>
>>16629564
What are you talking about anon? All women are a hivemind and communicate with each other telepathically. There is a set checklist of things that men must fulfill to pass the woman exam. Don't you know these things?
>>
>>16629638
You are looking to the wrong women then
>>
The more you grow up, the mpre harder it'll get because yoi have to possess more things or less depending on some things.

As a kid, you only have your pretty face.
As a teenager, you are expected to start learning how to drive and get a small time job (optional at this point.)
As an young adult, you are expected to have a decent car/job combo by then.
As an adult, you're expected to gather even more money than before and buy bigger properties, etc.

The more you grow up, the more the prerequisites add up.
>>
>>16629092
>ugly
unless you have serious defects:
Get a good !fitting! haircut, shave properly, get nice clothes, suddenly you are an 7/10 and you can date 90% of girls.

>short
nothing you can do about it. Gain other traits to work around it.

>money
Get a better job

>no talent
Work harder. Skill is always more about hard work then talent. Talent only gives you an edge over similarly skilled people.
>>
>>16629839
stop going for dumb bitches if you want to avoid these "prerequisites" dumbass
>>
>>16629891
Nobody's dumb for going with the most successful guy.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.