[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Do I Feel This Way?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_1547.jpg (1 MB, 2163x2163) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1547.jpg
1 MB, 2163x2163
This is going to make me sound probably insane, or autistic and what not, but I've been feeling really weird while watching DBZ.

This is a show I sort of grew up with, so after finals week I decided to reward myself and I've been binge watching ever since. I'm on episode 205 now, so I pretty much just finished the Cell saga and I'm in the first quarter of the World Tournament saga.

Anyway, I've just been feeling really stressed and pissed off even because of one specific character or element in the show. Mr. Satan to be specific. IDK why but during the Cell saga whenever he was like, "ITS JUST A TRICK," it just sort of... triggered me. Like I didn't have a fit or a tantrum or anything but it just made me fucking angry inside.

And then add into the fact that he got all the credit and the world doesn't know anything about the Z fighters, Goku etc, about their powers and what they can do/have done. IDK, it just fucking pisses me the hell off.

Anyone else feel this way? It's weird.
>>
File: STIENS-FEATURE.jpg (110 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
STIENS-FEATURE.jpg
110 KB, 640x360
Tragically, you're outgrowing the show.
>>
You're binge watching one of the most glacially slow paced and braindead cartoons in history
Even if you've got nostalgia for it it's not surprising that it'd get on your nerves. You just watched 205 episodes of that shit, I mean jesus.
Dragonball's much better to actually watch if you have nostalgia, it's not as.. well.. stupid as DBZ
>>
>>16629064
Perhaps it could have a deeper meaning. Maybe you feel as if there is something in your life that you were'nt given credit for. The Mr.Satan situation could be triggering something in your subconscious.
>>
Same thing happened me with one punch man, and that shitty green haired girl.
>>
>>16629064
That It's just a trick shit was stupid and he was being stupid and even though it was in character it was annoying because you as the viewer, know it isn't a trick. You've known for a while that everything going on is genuine, so his disbelief is not refreshing. It's late, unnecessary, and unwanted.

Not to mention, looking back on all the Budokai tournaments from the original dragon ball, it's a wonder that anyone could BELIEVE him.
>>
>>16629710
Yeah, like, how does the Earth not know that superpowers are basically real? Seriously, all those other tournaments were televised. All the flying, the energy beams, the super strength. All of it.

Why do people STILL react surprised to all this shit?

Do they not remember when the Saiyans landed?
>>
"Cause you're so gay."
>>
Just give it a break and stop watching the show for a while, it isnt like anything important anyway
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.