[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, need some advice please. Lost my virginity to my oldest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Hey guys, need some advice please.
Lost my virginity to my oldest friend on new years, I'm happy about it. I'm suspecting something will evolve between us soon which is what I am hoping. Any advice on how to steer it into that direction? I don't want to push her as she is pretty introverted..

But more importantly, I have an ex-girlfriend that I speak to a lot, we are close friends, we broke up late 2014. There has always been some tension between us but she lives in another state from me. I know deep down she will be hurt when I tell her, she needs to know.
She lost her virginity when she dated a guy under my nose when I thought we were heading into something again. So I don't know how I feel right now.

I don't want to hurt her, any advice?
>>
don't tell her?
>>
>>16628928
if she found out instead of me telling her, she might block me out of her life
>>
>>16628905
Why does your ex need to know?
>>
You feel she needs to know, but she really doesn't. That is why you are still even talking to her when really you should have stopped talking to her the moment you two broke up. Weaving webs to keep the opportunity open for somebody will always backfire when you are trying to make something with someone else.
>>
>>16628951

Why would she care?
>>
>>16628955
I know, it's stupid. I guess because we always had the thought we were going to lose it to each other but it never happened. I have a feeling she has feelings for me once again or thinks I do.
>>
File: CL00510.jpg (166 KB, 639x402) Image search: [Google]
CL00510.jpg
166 KB, 639x402
>>16628905
You and your ex broke up ages ago. I doubt this will hurt her. If it does hurt her, that's not your problem but hers.
>>
>>16628905
>Lost my virginity to my oldest friend on new years
Good lad.

>I have an ex-girlfriend that I speak to a lot
>she needs to know
No mate, she doesn't. I wan't to say you should be selfish here, but it's more like self-preservation. If you tell her she's probably going get emotional over it, then you'll get emotional over her being emotional. Then you preoccupation with that situation will make you drop the ball with the new girl, she'll think you're being wierd with her and not only will you not get a relationship, she'll end up not talking to you anymore. That means everyone gets hurt, and no one gains anything.

On the other hand, if you keep it under your hat the ex is happy, you're happy, and the new girl is happy. Everyone's a winner. I'm not saying you have to lie about it, just don't mention it.
>>
>>16628995
Thank you for the advice.
Any advice on how to push it with the girl I lost it to? We were best friends in kindergarten, never hung out in high school, just the casual how's it going at parties and that's it. How do I pursue this girl and form a relationship without fucking it up? haha
>>
>>16629009
How did you get laid? Drunken fumbling or actual sentiment?

If it was a drunk thing, tell her that though you were drunk, your feelings were real and you'd like to pursue something (assuming you aren't charged with rape and executed by the SocJus).

If it was an actual sentiment, same thing really only you're more likely to succeed in building a relationship.
>>
Lel. Don't be a fag and you might actually get somewhere. Assuming that the new bitch even wants a relationship.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.