[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GF/in-between says she needed space tonight. Nicest way possible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: blaaaaaah.jpg (51 KB, 483x296) Image search: [Google]
blaaaaaah.jpg
51 KB, 483x296
GF/in-between says she needed space tonight.

Nicest way possible to break up with someone I suppose. It's just bullshit. Whats the fucking point in any of this relationship bullshit. It always ends, and then you don't even talk to that person anymore, like they never existed. This is how 99% of the relationships all of you will ever experience and most likely never experience one until you are 70 and 80. Its dumb.

I'm the type of person, once I find out the point of something, I stop being interested in it almost completely. I'm about this fucking close to just going solo the rest of my life. I am absolutely hitting a peak of cynicism and I can't see it eroding, nor want it too. I'm beginning to realize I fucking hate people and am much happier alone.

Anyone else feel this way?
>>
Dude how old are you? You're just being bitter which is understandable but she was not the one for you.

Take a break for as long as needed and then start dating again. Every girl is different which can be exciting.
>>
>>16628791
>This girI wants nothing to do with you
>Come on \adv\ and bitch about it

Who cares? This isn't board reIated, find somewhere eIse to whine.
>>
Im 23, dating a girl who is too young for me, 17
>>
You know, your negative attitude doesn't affect anyone but you. You're only going to end up miserable if you stay this jaded and cynical. You've just been dumped, take time to get over it, and move on. It gets better, but only if you let it.
>>
I'm sorry to hear that this happened to you. Feelings like yours are normal in the wake of a breakup. Or losing a beloved pet, for that matter.

I bring up that latter because the points of both are largely the same. The end stings something fierce, but they brighten our lives before then, often to the point where it's worth that last part. Obviously a pet does this in different ways from a relationship, but the basic principle is the same.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.