[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Insecurities
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (204 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
204 KB, 960x960
I've spent new years eve with some friends, 13-14. This morning we went on some omegle to kill some time and we stumbled upon a guy who just started to make fun of me. I feel like shit. I know I should ignore this but I just cant deal with this shit. I feel like ugliest guy in the group

The other thing that made me feel bad about myself is that some friends continued to startle him and annoy me. I feel like shit, an ugly, loser, piece of shit. My insecurities are killing me
>>
>>16628727
Great bIog faggot, but this isn't a bIog board.
>>
Forgot to mention, how do I overcome this insecurities?
Sorry for not asking a proper question, I thought this would be understood
>>
>>16628786
If you are that effected by a stager giving you shit, then you will get it 10x worse here.
>>
>>16628796

I do not really care since I am alone and I know who I am. It's just that it was in front of my friends and this chick who I wanted to know better.

I dont know how to react to that, I can ignore it but then I would look like a weak one, or try to talk, but fail miserably
>>
>>16628727
Contrary to a popular belief, it is impossible to grow thick skin. You either have it or not, depending on how sensitive is your nervous system. It's genetic.

What CAN you do if you get easily hurt is to learn first-aid. Learn to respond, in your mind "I know it hurts and I can't make it hurt any less, but I know it will pass".

If you ever manage to grow balls big like coconuts, you can respond with words "You know what? What you are saying hurts me. I don't like you, I don't want to listen to you".

If you are sensitive it would be extremely hard to say it without sounding insecure and it's fine. Insecurity is a human thing. You can't be prefect, can't be always secure.

Furthermore, it is perfectly fine to call out some asshole on the internet on his bullshit, even without trying to be funny. You friends may get upset or think you are insecure, but then again - it is OK to upset your friends.
>>
>>16628727
You have to be 18 to use this site, kiddo.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.