[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>cute girl at work >petite number with incredible ass >always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: regret-blog-woman.jpg (39 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
regret-blog-woman.jpg
39 KB, 550x550
>cute girl at work
>petite number with incredible ass
>always see her on the way to the lunchroom
>always smile, she smiles back
>never a reason to talk to her
>get called down to help in her department
>she's there
>says the customer changed their mind and left, so they don't need me after all
>just me and her
>she comes up very close to me
>my chance at last
>say "OK, no problem!", and walk away

wtf is wrong with me /adv/? It's not even exactly chickening out, it's like it didn't even occur to me to chat her up until I was already walking away. How can I train myself to not let these opportunities pass me by?
>>
This is my life. I realize every chance I missed, and I get depressed and become a slob, and the chances don't come any more. Suicide is probably the solution.
>>
>>16628726
You're a faggot and this is /adv/, not

>fix a pathetic faggot's shitty dating tendencies

/thread
>>
>>16628735

Wait isn't that /adv/ in a nutshell? What else do we ever talk about?
>>
can I bump or does that not work anymore
>>
>>16628806
You can, but no one wiII care about your bIog
>>
chances only comes to faggots like you these days
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.