[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl kissed me all night and then flaked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1449026066970.jpg (25 KB, 635x468) Image search: [Google]
1449026066970.jpg
25 KB, 635x468
Went out for the first time last night for NYE. Pulled a girl in for the kiss cause she was giving crazy signals. Kiss her and then kiss her some more. Says she wants to go to my place after. Arrange to meet at 3 but at like 2:30 her sister says she might not be able to make it because her dyke friend may not let her. Sees me and kisses me again. 3pm rolls by, I look for her. And shes nowhere to be found. Not even her sister or dyke friend could find her from what I saw. What happened?
>>
Most likely she stumbled upon narnia, where she was met with turkish delish and chads over Jack Daniel's.
>>
>>16628617

momentum may have been lost. i do this all the time. i get really worked up to the point im about to explode and then its like 'oh, we have to stay for another hour or two' then by then ive cooled off and am not in the least bit horny anymore, so i just go home and get some sleep, especially at 3 am.
>>
She is in a relationship. Willing to kiss you, yes. Willing to go home with you if she has a chance to think about it? No.
>>
>>16628633
are you femanon? Yeah I can imagine but I saw her 30 mins before agreed time and she was sucking my face then. Do you ever call someone you meet at a night out? Her dyke friend has my number but not sure if she'll drop me a text or not
>>
>>16628650

>are you a femanon

no, im a dude, but its common knowledge that the sexual rising and falling i described is even more so in line with what women do than men. they arent creatures like us where we go 'i need to get laid tonight'. they only want to get laid when someone turns them on enough.

a half hour is enough for anyone, man or woman but especially woman, to
>lose her horniess
>get sleepy
>realize it'd be another half hour to get back to your place, than 40 minutes of sex
>when she could instead just leave now and be asleep before the sex owuld have even theoretically happened.

I mean really you said it was 3 fucking AM,
>>
>>16628650
Are you saying you've never lost the mood? Like, you're horny, something happens and then you're no longer horny?
>>
>>16628655
I can deal with that. I'm just wondering if theres any chance of her actually texting me after last night. I did give her dyke friend my number because her phone was turned off.
>>
>>16628693
Why are you so hung up over this girl? It was only a kiss
>>
>>16628617
>She sobered up and ditched you

Because you're a faggot and she came to notice it.
>>
>>16628707
Lol she wasn't drunk when we started talking and I don't get why everyone's bashing me so, like I said I don't know what happens at clubs or after so can you blame me for wanting to know if she's interested?
>>
>>16628878
>She wasn't, otherwise you'd have been contacted a few times by now

>He doesn't get the hint!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
>>
>>16628878
Can you seriously not take a hint? If she was interested in you, she wouldn't have ditched you or she would have made an effort to get in contact with you. Was this the first girl you kissed or something?
>>
You guys are fucking ruthless lmao. I just said that this was my first time in a club. Its not that "I don't get the hint" I'd just rather know what's going on and if this is normal club sloot behaviour. and yeah cause how dare I assume a girl is interested after shes told me I'm beautiful and sucked my face for a good half an hour and told me she can't wait to fuck me.
>>
>>16628633
This.
And also her friends probably talked some sense into her.
Plus it was New Years.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.