[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it acceptable to ask a couple who'd they fuck/kill/merry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: 0a9.jpg (42 KB, 404x404) Image search: [Google]
0a9.jpg
42 KB, 404x404
Is it acceptable to ask a couple who'd they fuck/kill/merry with both partners present?
>>
>>16628556

it depends on two things.
1) what they think
2) if you are playing with people in the room.

the first is obvious. some couples have no problem with it. some would hate you for it. there is no right answer, its literally just their opinion.

the second is a little more tricky. even if they are comfortable with it in person, they might get upset about learning how their partner feels about the people in the room. a girl might find it offensive if she was chosen to be married, but not fucked. or fucked, but not married. the guy too. even if not people in the room one partner might be TOO jealous, but if they are mature and its all in good fun most wont care.

ultimately it should be fine, but people all have their own quirks.
>>
>>16628614
The three people to pick to kill/fuck/marry were celebs. My gf didn't even want to answer the marry/fuck part.
>>
>>16628622

she may find it crass. i imagine you know her better than we do, but some ladies simply do not like those sorts of questions, or are only comfortable answering them in front of other people.

as guys we are taught to be rather open about our sexual itnerests (as long as they are hetero) but girls will often feel embarassed admitting there is a sexual side of them. there are still girls who dont want to feel slutty. and playing fuck/marry/kill with people she isnt comfortable with might upset her.

if it was just the two of you in the room, id take that as a sign that shes simply not interested.
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 641x626) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 641x626
>>16628625
It was her (girl) friend throwing out names. It made me a tad uncomfortable.
>>
File: SpainCastles002cropped.jpg (158 KB, 799x698) Image search: [Google]
SpainCastles002cropped.jpg
158 KB, 799x698
>>16628556
Depends on the situation. Do you know the couple very well? If not, probably no. Are there other people around who you do not know very well?
>>
>>16628556
if you had to ask then no
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 330x170) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 330x170
So I'm not gonna start shit, but is it wrong for me to be upset with my girlfriend's friend for me making me uncomfortable?

I know I'm over analyzing.
>>
>>16630667

kinda? its okay to be uncomfortable but why are you holding her accountable for it? its a simple game. i mean unless the fuck/marry/killable people were other guys in the room / people you know. then thats a bit rude, but it shows you arent all that comfortable or trusting in your relationship. not that you have to be, but thats what it says.
>>
Wait, what's the issue then? If you found it offensive and so did your girlfriend who else's opinion do you need?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.