[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do I get my 1.5 year old niece for Christmas? Her rich other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 555x555) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 555x555
What do I get my 1.5 year old niece for Christmas? Her rich other uncle got her stuff valued at 500 bucks. I'm a poorfag security guard who can't afford that much..
>>
>>16628497

shes 1.5 years old, she doesnt understand the concept of expensive. get her any generic doll. ask her mother or father what she likes. my neice was obsessed with minnie mouse even at that age so i got her one of those.

imo simple toys have always been the best. i remember it being way more fun to project thousands of different stories onto a single action figure than it was to play with a very specific but expensive toy like those monkey climbing stuffs.

she wont remember anyways. and your family already knows your poor so there is literally no reason to think that thy would judge you even more over this.
>>
>>16628497
Soft small cotton blanket. She'll carry that thing around for years.
>>
Clothes, maybe something she can grow into in the next few months. She's not going to understand the concept of presents at her age, she probably already has enough toys, and she's constantly growing so her parents will be grateful for them.
>>
a pack of goldfish crackers lol
>>
Cock
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.