[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What race of women is the least feminist/most wife material, /adv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
What race of women is the least feminist/most wife material, /adv/?
>>
>>16628388

i too would like to know this. I would guess asian or middle eastern
>>
The races that are most likely to not marry outside their race. The women you want are the ones who are under their father's tight grip, and you're dreaming if you think their father will let them marry a foreigner. The ones who will rebel against their father may well rebel against you.
>>
>>16628402

im not sure where you got your intel from. interracial marriage is most popular among military men, who often pick up their wives overseas. its easy as fuck cuz they dont need to give their permission, they can just run off with whatever man they want.

all that being said, why do you need a specific race, OP? there my be fewer asian feminists, but that doesn't mean you cant find the perfect black or white wife. feminism is largely a localized thing, so even if we say 'its less found in asians' we would mostly be referring to asians that actually live in asia.

if thats what you mean, sure go and move to asia just to hope you find a non feminist wife.

also wife material needs a more refined definition.
>>
>>16628411
Military men don't marry the traditional women OP is looking for.
>>
Middle Eastern and South East Asian maybe(not thailand or any of common tourist places obviously).
>>
>>16628388
The further you get away from mainstream western society the better the wives you find.

Deep in Africa, the Middle East, or Asia. Which is a shame because there are cultural, language and terrorist/warlord barriers to those three.
>>
>>16628415

>military ment dont marry the traditional women OP is looking for

im not sure where you get your intel from, but yes they do. its not like military men are going overseas ot the philipines and other territories and picking up non-traditional housewives. they are just as culturally local as any other woman in that area.

if you ever lived on a military base you'd know that most of the wives look more like 'the help'. they are all heavy accent, home making, cook a nice meal type foreigners who enjoy the luxury of a traditional american marriage. you are not going to find a bunch of tumblresque feminists if you are dating someone from philipines or japan.

their idea of feminism is sailor moon.
>>
All women are garbage.
>>
>>16628388
Assyrians and other Middle Eastern Christians are pretty free from all forms of cultural marxism.
>>
>>16628592
>>>/r9k/
>>
Filipino women.

Their culture prizes caregiving, plus they're predominantly catholic so 1)they're good wives and 2)open to anal
>>
>>16628592
This is why you can't get a date.
>>
Russians.
>>
>>16629672
>prostitutes
>>
Japanese woman
>>
>>16628426
i'm not trying to ahhh scarey tumbler feminist cunts bogeyman, but sailor moon is tumblr's idea of feminism
>>
>It's definitely Filipino.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.