[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help please please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: the_nether.jpg (2 MB, 2000x1334) Image search: [Google]
the_nether.jpg
2 MB, 2000x1334
6 years ago I was “friends” with a 30 year old pedophile.
I was 13, he groomed me using hentai. I thought we were friends, I didn’t know any better. We webcammed. I didn’t know what pedophilia was.
I’m tearing up, he used to send me very suggestive texts, a detailed message of “how I want to do you” when I was only 13.
He usually texts me in the beginning of each year. He texted me yesterday. I’m scared as fuck. I’m an adult now. He ruined me. He still thinks I’m his friend. I am not angry, I want to teach him a lesson. I am afraid he will think I’m angry and he will start being angry. What to do? Is there a way to tell him to stop and stop talking to me without sounding hostile or angry?
>>
>>16628364

if you didnt enjoy it, why did you do it? if you enjoyed it, why are you ashamed now?

i remember speaking to a LOT of pedophiles growing up, and 99% of the time it was a pretty nice experience. there was some dramatic ends, but thats kind of the nature of human relationships regardless of age.

either way you are being contradictory. you want to teach him a lesson, never talk to him again, and not sound hostile? none of those things really go together.

if you want to teach him a lesson, go to the cops.
if you want to stop takling to him, block his number.
if you dont want to make him angry, change your number.
>>
Any pics or greentexts?
>>
I know it's hard, but block his number. Just don't contact him again, under any circumstances. Remove this person from your life. You have to just believe that he doesn't have your best interests at heart no matter what he says and block him. That's it.
>>
>>16628364
You are 19

Stop being stupid and.just report and jail that pedo
>>
>>16628364
>Change your infio

Now he can't reach you!

Man you're stupid, OP.
>>
Ask to meet him and then come with a bat
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.