[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unprotected sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
It seems that my condom had slid off before ejaculation. We are very scared, to be honest. I managed to calm her down and help her fall asleep, despite the panic attack. I'm scared shitless too, but it's my fault and I have to gather as much info as possible while she is getting rest next to me. Now, pretending I'm a biologist after a few google searches isn't gonna help, but I HAVE read that the risk of pregnancy is significantly lower during the menstrual period, and it IS her first day. Is anyone familiar with this situation?
It's 7 in the morning and there's no one to reach out to. Is the morning-after the only solution? We're sort of stranded at a friend's place and don't know if there's a pharmacy nearby. Should I look into it?

I just need some reassurance, some guidance.
>>
At the end of the day, why not the morning after pill? It's not that expensive and you have no way of knowing at the moment if she will get pregnant from your accident. An easy case of better safe than sorry.
>>
>>16628204
>blah blah blah pls help im 16 wat do

Morning after pill. Take no chances, have her swallow that shit and relax dawg.
>>
>>16628211

this. there is no reason NOT to take the morning after pill, and while you are a wee bit stranded its not that hard to tell someone 'condom slipped, someone help me get morning after pills'.

google the morning after pill information and it will tell you exactly how long it can be of use to you. figure it out, get on google maps, look for pharmacys, and if not any nearby go make a trip. who cares if its a whole trip? better to lose a few hours of your new year than the rest of your life to a baby.
>>
Thank you all. I just needed to hear it, plain and simple: "Do this!"

I wish we were only sixteen, then this whole ordeal would have at least been a little less embarassing.

This IS the woman I am going to spend my life with, but we weren't prepared for this at all.

I'd post an appropriate frog or wojak if I were at home, but I only have this simple thanks.
>>
abortion is murder, morning after pill is basically that, if you dont feel you cant raise the child have them put up for adoption, there are many people that wish they had the gift or being able to concieve but dont, i think you should relax because many people try for years and dont, one time isnt a big deal, if you not religious id start praying if i were you however
>>
>>16628297
>baiting on a slow board
The payoff is weak anon
>>
File: 1429408657061.jpg (23 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1429408657061.jpg
23 KB, 499x499
>>16628281

>this is the woman i am going to spend my life with

how long have you been dating anon?
>>
File: 1382306074559.jpg (142 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1382306074559.jpg
142 KB, 900x900
Medic here. its late so im gonna try to make this quick and short. So first off the condom slid off. Not a huge deal. Did you actually ejaculate inside her? Precum does not contain any sperm inherently, however typically men have some sperm hanging around in the tubes that can get picked up by it sometimes. If you didnt cum in her the chances are already very low. Secondly, because chemical/hormone shifts in women shes not very fertile except around the period of ovulation. Like sure, it CAN still happen, but its not nearly as common. Because shes already started menses her body has realized there wasn't that surge or progesterone that helps the egg implant. Shes started shedding. Its a very hostile envionment in there right now for both the sperm AND the egg. Yes it can happen. The body is fucking space magic, anything CAN happen. Chances are it wont. I wish i cared enough to go into more detail but just trust me on this one.

Also if you're that worried just do the morning after pill.

IGNORE PEOPLE LIKE THIS
>>16628297

POSTERS LIKE >>16628297 ARE FUCKING RETARDED

THE MORNING AFTER PILL IS NOT AN ABORTION PILL. IF THEY FUCKING BOTHERED TO LOOK ANYTHING UP ON THEIR OWN EVER THEY WOULD KNOW THIS. PEOPLE WHO SAY THE MORNING AFTER PILL ARE MINDLESS DRONES WHO JUST REPEAT WHAT OTHER IDIOTS TOLD THEM.

>educating time
So sex isnt just like "hurrrr im cumming" BAM you're pregnant. Sperm is slow. typically takes anwhere from 3-6 days from the time of ejaculation to the time of fertilization. and before you even bother saying oh once the egg is fertilized its a person. ITS NOT. The egg still has to implant itself into the uterean wall to even start to be viable. Many times more than people would like to think they menstruate out fertalized eggs. ANYWAYS - HOW IT WORKS
>cont in next post
>>
File: 1362816957845.jpg (273 KB, 1418x1024) Image search: [Google]
1362816957845.jpg
273 KB, 1418x1024
>cont.
There are a bunch of different types of morning after pills. They are slightly different in their mechanisms but overall work in the same function. Its a large dose of one (or a few) of a specific set of hormones - typically levonorgestrel, aka LGH. The LGH changes the chemicals in the uterus making it very difficult for the egg to be able to implant itself to the wall. THATS IT. ITS THAT SIMPLE. Someone is not pregnant until the egg is fertilized and the egg is implanted. The morning after pill is not abortion. It does not stop you from being pregnant once you already are pregnant. Thats why you have like 3 days to take it, because it takes about that long + a little more for the sperm to even get up there. But seriously it doesnt kill anything and doesnt make you unpregnant. It just makes it so the egg cant attach - WHICH IS A NATURALLY OCCURRING PHENOMENON WHICH HAPPENS ALL THE FUCKING TIME NATURALLY. I mean shit, I'm personally against abortion with the excption of cases of rape, life endangerment, etc. but thats just fucking misinformation.

also maybe next time just stick to oral. or have her get the IUD or the arm implant thing. i mean fuck we have so many good birth control alternatives these days, pick one. they're all better than condoms and cheaper in the long run.
>>
>>16628339
4 years now, but we've only started having sex half a year ago.

>>16628369
>>16628374
Thank you for going through the trouble of typing this all out.

I appreciate it a lot.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.