[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck buddies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20151227_172304.jpg (53 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151227_172304.jpg
53 KB, 720x720
So basically I got laid.

While the opportunity was constant over the years, I always blew it off or acted like a dense motherfucker since I was saying myself for the woman I love.

But as far as I'm concerned she's not interested in me, and I've came to peace with that fact so I'm gonna get sexually active.

So I've already got a fuck buddy and plan on getting more. What's the pros and cons of these types of relationships and any tips for a newbie for his sexual adventure.
>>
Absolutely have to be fucking or courting AT LEAST 2 at a time, preferably 3.

It keeps the upper hand in your court and stops you from being a pathetic needy faggot and also its sexy to both (or all three or four) girls.

And god dam dont let anyone walk over you your are in this life to make you happy. Self respect is a priority.
>>
What I do if my normie friends from church and what not bitch about it?
>>
>>16628116
Never be the first to get emotional.

Fuck her.
That's it.

No lovey dovey shit.
You like her cunt.
That's it.
She likes your cock.
That's it.

Don't get emotional.
Only pain comes from "Oh, I see you more than a fuckbuddy"
>>
>>16628188

absolutely this. don't learn this the hard way.
>>
Well I don't expect that to never be a problem on my end any other advice or is that it?
>>
>>16628188
That's generally not something he's going to be able to control
>>
>>16628188
It's true. Most of us got a bitch who fucked us up because we got too emotional. Pussy is pussy until it proves to be worth more.
>>
>>16628188

This applies to more than just sex.

I met a girl online a few months ago. I took a vacation to her country and we hung out for 2 days. It was so nice. I wasn't planning on this, but I developed feelings for her. Well, last night I got drunk, and I was texting her. And I guess I came off too forward. And it made her uncomfortable.

I'm sad as fuck right now..
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.