[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/, I need your help on this >add a girl on Facebook
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1438955062063.jpg (107 KB, 400x417) Image search: [Google]
1438955062063.jpg
107 KB, 400x417
Hey /adv/, I need your help on this

>add a girl on Facebook after a series of cool comments we made on a mutual friend's status
>She knows I'm the ex of a girl she knew and she hates, so we start talking. At the beginning she's like "I'm sorry about that bitch" but I'm like "it's okay"
>She starts telling me she has problems with guys too, that no one stands her, that she's thinking about moving to the north because guys up there would like her more
>I tell her straight "You should come to my city, we're very handsome here you know?"
>From there, I feel things get a little more flirty: She calls me "My baby", we talk about how much we believe in horoscopes (I'm aries and she's Scorpio, guess how much fire could rise between these two) says a couple of times how she wish she would be at Barcelona, and even tells me she will come here in February to celebrate her birthday, and that I'm invited
>She also sends me selfies of herself. We started talking yesterday and since there, she has send me 3 pictures of herself

Now, 2 questions:
1-How do I keep a progression on this? I like the girl, and I sort of feel like I should be talking to her everytime, but to tell you the truth that feels kind of forced too. I would like to get to know her better, but she's not around town until february
2-Should I involve our mutual friend here? I have a lot of trust on her, a lot. But she's also best friend of this girl I added, and she's also very lousy. Take that as good, or as bad.
>>
Mate piss off. Some poeple here want to kill themselves and you're here with your first world problem. Figure this one out by yourself for once.
>>
>>16628013
>we believe in horoscopes
>she's a Scorpio
>here in February to celebrate her birthday

Either she's retarded or you are fag OP in concocting this fantasy.
>>
>>16628090
>>>/r9k/
Abloo bloo, guess why you miserable, fuckwit.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.